X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should go: Ronon or Teyla?

Hopefully this will turn into a poll.
    I've been reading on other forums (internet movie database, TV.com) about how some fans are sick of either or both of these two characters. So, I've decided to come here to see what another group of fans think. In case this doesn't turn into a poll, here's what the options are:

1. Ronon
    2. Teyla
    3. Both
    4. Neither
    5. Another character entirely

Simply type one of the 5, then on the next line leave your comments.
    Personally, I'm voting for neither. I'm sure that once Teyla gets here equivalent of "Sateda" she'll become a more interesting character, and that Ronon's place has been secured on Atlantis now.
    What do you think?

Vs. Vs.
    Ronon
    2.70%
    Teyla
    28.83%
    Both
    2.70%
    Neither
    61.26%
    Someone else - please elaborate below
    4.50%
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Democracy simply doesn't work

2. Teyla

I just think that the could get rid of her and you wouldnt really notice, you could replace her with anyone.

She just seems to roll her eyes a lot, and constantly take the high moral ground and act all superior to the others, and state the obvious

Her attitude just bores me.

Ronan however is very interesting to watch he adds a level excitement and action to the group.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
      2. Teyla

I just think that the could get rid of her and you wouldnt really notice, you could replace her with anyone.

She just seems to roll her eyes a lot, and constantly take the high moral ground and act all superior to the others, and state the obvious

Her attitude just bores me.

Ronan however is very interesting to watch he adds a level excitement and action to the group.
      Both. but if just one - Ronon .

and huge spoiler [
      Spoiler:
      and Beckett should stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Comment

4. NEITHER!!!
        They are both part of the premier team on SGA. I like the team dynamic the way it is, and wouldn't want it to change in any way. If Ronon or Teyla left I would notice, and I would be annoyed and ...er annoyed!
        As far as, HUGE SPOILER FOR SGA
        Spoiler:
        Beckett leaving - I have still found no evidence that he is. There have been misquoted words from Jewel Staite concerning this, but who knows? Guess we'll just have to wait and see If Beckett does leave I certainly will be very upset!
        sigpic

Comment

niether, they should do more back story on both! they're both being driven into the background and I don't like it

Comment

Neither should go!

They are both invaluable to Atlantis, and they would be sorely missed it they were no longer running around it.

On the spoiler...

Spoiler:
            Here are Jewel's exact words and she doesn't even mentions Beckett/McGillion leaving. This is a quote from her latest blog-entry.
            I can confirm that I will be coming on to Stargate Atlantis for a few episodes. I still have no idea who I'm playing, but I do know it's female. I hope. Anyway, I'm really excited to be going back, and they're a great bunch of people and—major plus!!—it shoots at home! So watch for that next season.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

NEITHER!! ... what the heck. lol. No one on the team should leave.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Neither.....Teyla and Ronon are part of the team....and without them the expedition would have to have evacuated a long time ago and headed right back to Earth.....

Spoiler:
                John and even Rodney couldn't be without them on Earth...
                sigpic

Comment

NEITHER.

They are two of the best characters on the show. They are invaluable to the team and how could Sheppard go through the gate each week with no one to watch his back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Neither...
                    Rodney and Zelenka must become a regular

Comment

Neither!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        4. NEITHER!!!
                        They are both part of the premier team on SGA. I like the team dynamic the way it is, and wouldn't want it to change in any way.
                        *sigh* another one of these polls....there always seems to be these threads popping up trying to get rid of one character or another...i say get rid of NONE!!!!

i agree with linzi....NEITHER teyla nor ronon should leave, i like their characters just as i love everyone else on atlantis!!!
                        every character on atlantis has their role and i love the main cast exactly as they are!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Neither character should go. Instead we should be asking for the writers to give them some better storylines to bring their characters out more.
                          Teyla and her background is a whole untapped resource of stories and potiental conflicts that can make for some really good stories.
                          Ronan has proven himself and adds a flair of uncertainy because even though he is part of the team, he still has unresolved issues that can jepordize the team and Atlantis.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Neither... besides all the rumors are about Paul and Torri!

awesome sig by Camy!
                            Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Neither character should go. Instead we should be asking for the writers to give them some better storylines to bring their characters out more.
                              Teyla and her background is a whole untapped resource of stories and potiental conflicts that can make for some really good stories.
                              Ronan has proven himself and adds a flair of uncertainy because even though he is part of the team, he still has unresolved issues that can jepordize the team and Atlantis.
                              well done rosehawk..couldnt have said it better myself!! if people have an issue with a character they should just ask for them to be written better or something, not just get rid of them!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                              X