Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone help me out? i need screenshots of Atlantis.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone help me out? i need screenshots of Atlantis.

Im working on a model of a city and i would like to use Atlatnis as a kind of basis. It anyone could toss me some pictures of atlantis itself, it would be greatly appreciated.

3D Model, or real model?
    sigpic

Comment

hmm mgm should produce one of those modeling kits of atlantis city, that'd be pretty cool.

Comment

Actually, i was gonna make a 3d Model for a game. But it wont look like atlantis, again, im just using it for inspiration.
        Anynone have any pictures of it?

Comment

Not on this computer, sorry. Awww...It won't be Atlantis?

What program? Maya? 3dsmax?
          sigpic

Comment

i use 3dsMax6....Im not very good at it though, and my computer wont be able to handle very much.

Maybe ill make a model of Atlantis one day, but again, im not very good.

Comment

new-atlantis.net

I think thats the link. They have 500+ SCs from Rising. And haven't updated it since.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

If you want a specific screenshot, from a specific episode I can sort that out for you very easily.
                Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                Wier: Yes, several times....
                [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

When i get home (i'm on my laptop elsewhere) i'll be glad to upload some general shots of the city for you. do you want interior, exterior or what?

Comment

I mostly need Exterior, but interiors or pictures of the set would be great too.

Comment

Working...
                    X