This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puddlejumper Dialing

How can a PJ from the PG dial any gate in the MW? I thought constellations were unique to a galaxy, let alone dial the symbol for the point of origin. So how can Sheppard or anyone else dial a gate in the MW from a Puddlejumper?

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
    How can a PJ from the PG dial any gate in the MW? I thought constellations were unique to a galaxy, let alone dial the symbol for the point of origin. So how can Sheppard or anyone else dial a gate in the MW from a Puddlejumper?

all 37 symbols are the same but the POO

also he used a macro that mckay made to foward dial.

if atlantis can dial earth then a puddle jumper can. if there is only 2 galaxies with stargates then it's fine but if there are more galaxies with lots of stargates then it would be a big problem!

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
    pps = power per second
    The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
    xfire = zpm
    [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
    http://m2kclan.com
    vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
    port: 3785
    P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
    halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
    Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

I've wondered about that myself and would have to concur with the above that all symbols must be on the puddle jumper dhd.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

once his in the milky way he just pops out and dial outside
        sigpic

Comment

Best explanation yet, simplest and easiest way. thanks wise one.

Comment

maybe its not a lit up picture of the constellation on the puddle jumper lol, maybe it changes when your set to another galaxy
            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I'd assume it would be adaptive, like the correlative updates. When you enter a new system your symbols update.

Comment

Originally posted by Neorapsta View Post
                I'd assume it would be adaptive, like the correlative updates. When you enter a new system your symbols update.
                I believe i just said that o.O lol
                I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

seeing as the puddle jumpers were kept in atlantis the wholetime and no one has said anything bout them creating puddlejumpers untill they reached the pegasus galexy then whos to say tht they didnt use them in our own galexy to start with before they left this would explain why they can dial in our galexy

Comment

As seen in the "Rising," Puddlejumpers were in the MW. I forgot about that, it would make more sense.

Comment

another point is the time travelling pj, is that designed for the mw/p
                      ]

Comment

Working...
                      X