First Info on "My Enemy's Enemy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Info on "My Enemy's Enemy"

With the season premiere now only a week away, some first info on "My Enemy's Enemy," the seventh episode of the season, has arrived.

Leading up to the season premiere, you can expect some more little news releases to be coming up over the next couple of days, to build up anticepation and perhaps - dare I say it - even get some Season Three discussion and speculations going.

Just click on the link below to be taken to the news release:

http://www.stargatehorizon.com/news.php
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Egad, I do so eagerly look forward to it. Unfortunately, though, there's really not too much to go on. Unless they're up against the Draque or the Sentinels, I'm clueless.

...I get the feeling that "Rogues"'ll change all that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
      Egad, I do so eagerly look forward to it. Unfortunately, though, there's really not too much to go on. Unless they're up against the Draque or the Sentinels, I'm clueless.

...I get the feeling that "Rogues"'ll change all that, though.
      Nods head in agreement. Actually the way you word it makes it sound as though you are going to be introducing a new enemy, similar to the last episode of season one of TNG, where the Enterprise goes off in search of a Romuluan attack but find out that they have been attacked to. Which it was hypothesised that it was the borg all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        Nods head in agreement. Actually the way you word it makes it sound as though you are going to be introducing a new enemy, similar to the last episode of season one of TNG, where the Enterprise goes off in search of a Romuluan attack but find out that they have been attacked to. Which it was hypothesised that it was the borg all along.
        Yup, I believe that was the Borg. Can't remember if it was ever verified in the series.

And... new enemy, you say? Hmmm.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
          Yup, I believe that was the Borg. Can't remember if it was ever verified in the series.

And... new enemy, you say? Hmmm.
          Heck, If I were going ot introduce a new enemy to any series thats how I'd do it. "Speak softly and carry a BIG Stick." Have them come in creating a whole bunch of havok behiend the scenes, then introduce them slowly to the actual Horizon mission, or not. But this enemy will have to either be uber powerfil, or uber ecretive, to be any sort of new threat.
          Another thought is, I disreegarded it immeadietly was that it could be the Aschen. But I am almost sure that you would not do this for us. Question: How many episodes are the new staff writing?

Comment

So far, Cindy's writing one, John's writing one, Solomon's writing one, and Marc's writing one.

From the returning staff, Alex is writing six, I'm writing three, and Vincent is writing one. This generally sums up the first half.
            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
            Stargate Destiny, Fan
            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Nice, just didn't see to many new names around. But I was mistaken.

Comment

Working...
              X