Whats up with Johns 9 lives "Spoilers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with Johns 9 lives "Spoilers"

This Guy has really lived. Hes been a potfarmer, worked at a boxing company, worked at walmart. Maybe he's going to a really good temp agency and every other weekend he's off somewhere else in the world doing something completly different kind of like the pretender (Joking of course). Have I missed anything, I'm sure I have. Do you think he shot that guy? I bet thats how he becomes crippled in the first place.

The cop crippled him? Hmm...I don't think so. If John wanted to shoot him, he would have but like the cop said, Locke's a good man. Even if he does seem to get screwed over at every turn...
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I mean for not shooting him the other farmers shoot him or when the cops raid the place he gets caught in the crossfire.

Comment

I'm thinking that:

a) It's something to do with his Kidney

b) He was on the deck with Hurley at the time, the deck collapsed ansd crippled him (possibly killing Helen too? She left him, but maybe cam back?). Plus, maybe Libby's Dave was on this Deck too (re-imagined as Hurley's Dave to to him going Insane?). But that's another story...

c) The Thugs after the Money crippled him

d) He tried to commit suicide

e) He never was crippled, but is infact an Other/ Con-Man in a very elaborate scheme...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
          I'm thinking that:

a) It's something to do with his Kidney

e) He never was crippled, but is infact an Other/ Con-Man in a very elaborate scheme...
          As a nurse I can see how the loss of a kidney..ya know they cut it out the back of you...and there is a great deal of pain...I can imagine his reaction...a hysteria almost...that could cause him to subconsciously imagine he cant walk...

and, did you see the one other pot farmer was none other than one of the Others...the man with the fake beard who gave Kate the pretty dress? in the locker room?

perhaps I am thinking too deeply about this show!

Comment

I'm becomming more cynical about things on the island. Of course last nights episode restored much of the mysticism, it's sitll entirely possible that:

Spoiler:

A) Jin isn't healed, and Sun is pregnant with Jae's kid.
            B) Rose was misdiagnosed, or still has a tumor
            c) Locke's leg was entirely in his head

Just seems like so many mysteries turn out to be the simplest explanation. Remember season 1 when people quietly wondered if Walt was conjuring polar bears from a comic book? Well turns out someone put polar bears on a ship and brought them to the island. Simplest explanation.
            "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981 View Post
              This Guy has really lived. Hes been a potfarmer, worked at a boxing company, worked at walmart....
              Dude you had me in stitches! Those were my thoughts exactly! Next we will learn that he also had a stint in CTU (Counter Terrorism Unit of 24)!! Man I loved that episode though. It was really cool, creepy, and bad ass all rolled into 1! John rules when he is a wildman with a massive knife and talks like yoda (ok at least he acts all high and mighty!)
              Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
              ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
              <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Working...
              X