This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lost my breath spoilers season 8

I just lost my breath with tonights ep of stargate sg1.

I can't beleive what just happened right before this commercial. Its what the guy had leaking to the media. All I can say is OMG!!!!!!!
    My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Yeah my jaw dropped as well. I said aloud, "How the hell did they get one of them?" Good episode so far and nice to see one of my favorite characters make another appearance
    Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

oooooo....there's a new bunch of bad guys in town.

And it's a kinda a corporation....that's interesting. I always knew business was evil.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Who liked the new Alpha Site? I did This episode had many goodies, Thor for one
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Avalar
          Yeah my jaw dropped as well. I said aloud, "How the hell did they get one of them?" Good episode so far and nice to see one of my favorite characters make another appearance
          I knew something was "fishy." With all their tech, how colud the Asgard not know one of their own was missing? I admit I didn't know what was really happening, but I never belived that thing to be legit.

On another note: The Alpha site sooked cool. One question, however; the Captain we met....is he in charge of the site? He really doesn't have the rank.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Sela

And it's a kinda a corporation....that's interesting. I always knew business was evil.

business is not evil. if there is any business, you wouldnt be working. no business, no money.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela

Not all corporate empires are evil...just the most powerful ones!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                I knew something was "fishy." With all their tech, how colud the Asgard not know one of their own was missing? I admit I didn't know what was really happening, but I never belived that thing to be legit.

On another note: The Alpha site sooked cool. One question, however; the Captain we met....is he in charge of the site? He really doesn't have the rank.
                You're right, Captain is a rather low rank to be in charge. I think he was the second-in-command, with a major or a (lieutenant) colonel in charge.
                Rocky

Comment

There's already an official episode thread for Covenant so I'm going to go ahead and close this one down.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                    I just lost my breath with tonights ep of stargate sg1.

I can't beleive what just happened right before this commercial. Its what the guy had leaking to the media. All I can say is OMG!!!!!!!
                    Can't imagine which ep this was, but it's funny falling into a thread and reading something that makes you wonder... which one was it???
                    sigpic

Comment

Read the post before your reply! It's Covenant.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X