• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reese Vs Me

Hello All.

Right SG-1 session 5 Ep 19 (The Menace)

TAKEN FROM SCIFI.COM

'The SG-1 team finds a beautiful young woman asleep on a deserted planet. They soon discover, however, that she is not what she seems — she is an android.'

My question is who made this andoroid???????

Did the Accents or the Asurans build her?????? (Doubt that this tread has anything to do with the Ori)

Or was she just a robot was a human consciousness.

Reese was so advance that she built the Replicators as a Toy that she told to go-forth & replicate. (I think)

TAKEN FROM SCIFI.COM

'SG-1 encounters a young woman with the ability to control Replicators, and who may hold the key to the salvation of the Asgard.'

ALSO TAKEN

‘Reese created the Replicators. The nanotechnology within her body can reorganize matter on a molecular level, turning an ordinary object -- like a pair of scissors -- into Replicator blocks.’

Was she a failed attempt to create more Asurans?????
    Or was she a failed attempt to build Asurans by the Accents????
    Or maybe something to do with the Furlings????

Give your thoughts
    Last edited by VSHARMA; 17 October 2006, 09:32 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

I bet she was a less advanced, maybe "prototype" version of the Asurans. Does make one wonder, if the ancients created them, how did they end up in the Asgard galaxy?

Comment

From piecing together canon evidence we can say this:

Reese was created by an Ancient. He used the same nanotechnology that the Asurans were made of as her repair / maintenance system and to allow her to replicate anything she needed.
      We don`t know why he built her. Maybe it was just because he could, or maybe he was lonely
      She created the lego-Replicators as a toy but she then lost control of them. It would seems she gave them knowledge of her nanotech repair system.
      When the lego-Replicators were caught in the time dialation field they used their nanotech knowledge to create First and the rest of the human-form Replicators.

Unlikely. The Ancient who made her used the same nanotech as the Asurans so why create an android with nanotech in her rather than just creating the nanotech and starting with the Asurans from day one.

From what we know, Reese was built AFTER the Asurans. When the Ancients left Atlantis some of them integrated into human society and some left Earth through the Antarctic gate. This is most likely what happened to her creator. He left Earth and decided to make her on the planet where he found himself.

Highly doubtful. Although we know nothing of the Furlings' technology, TPTB have shown us NOTHING bar the portal from 'It's Good to be Kind' and their text in 'Torment of Tantalus'. It would seem pointless to make her their creation when they have no intention of telling us anything more about them.

Comment

I think the only difference between Reese and the Asurans is that Reese was a big machine, unlike the Asurans that are composed trillions of nanites. But she had the ability to use nanotechnology to manipulate metal.

: Green is Good.
        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
          I bet she was a less advanced, maybe "prototype" version of the Asurans. Does make one wonder, if the ancients created them, how did they end up in the Asgard galaxy?
          Well if we through out most peoples assumptions that Reese was made by a Lantian who came back to the Milky Way after the war with the Wraith, and lets suppose that she is a prototype from the time before the great plague that wiped out most of the human population of the MW then it would only make sense for the replicators to infest a galaxy that still had sentient life that was still producing technology for them to consume.

The MW would have been a lifeless wasteland with only a few technological relics to consume, and then low and behold a technologically advanced vessel from the Ida Galaxy comes along and foolishly attempts to make a study of the little Lego bugs, and…well you can guess the rest.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:
          Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
          *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
          DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
          DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Reese was quite sexy

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

sigpic

Comment

Ahh yes. Danielle Nicolet can definitely get the pipe.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
              *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
              DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
              DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
                Aren't the Asgards a race of explorers? They also have intergalactic travel capabilities -
                It's possible they came across some inert replicator blocks and decided to study them - which was a huge mistake since they were actually dealing with a technology which was
                1) dangerous
                and
                2) superior to their own

which is why the replicators once reactivated were able to turn against the asgard & defeat them

Comment

I just had a crazy though what if reese was a experiemnt to controle the asurans. In the last days before they retreated to the milkyway they found out they did not completly wiped them out, and they have been rebuilding. Some ancients who wanted to retake the galexy decided that they should use the asurans as their primary weapon but needed to some way to controle them so they constructed reese as a way to take complete controle of the asurans but because of programmes flaws and so fourth they tried to shut her down, and she defeated them by useing the replicator blocks.

I do not know just a theory a just add over the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                    Hello All.

Right SG-1 session 5 Ep 19 (The Menace)

TAKEN FROM SCIFI.COM

'The SG-1 team finds a beautiful young woman asleep on a deserted planet. They soon discover, however, that she is not what she seems — she is an android.'

My question is who made this andoroid???????

Did the Accents or the Asurans build her?????? (Doubt that this tread has anything to do with the Ori)

Or was she just a robot was a human consciousness.

Reese was so advance that she built the Replicators as a Toy that she told to go-forth & replicate. (I think)

TAKEN FROM SCIFI.COM

'SG-1 encounters a young woman with the ability to control Replicators, and who may hold the key to the salvation of the Asgard.'

ALSO TAKEN

‘Reese created the Replicators. The nanotechnology within her body can reorganize matter on a molecular level, turning an ordinary object -- like a pair of scissors -- into Replicator blocks.’

Give your thoughts

This got me confused about this thread.
                    sigpic
                    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

My Idea is that she was created by an Ancient or some with that knowledge in which theey tried to create an android of use but tey made sure to make her immature so she can be Controlled and keep her from being a threat like the asurans. But it back fired because the Immatureity turned out to make matters worse because she created a toy that turned into a threat as great as the asurans.
                      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                      new enemy of the Ori
                      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                        This got me confused about this thread.
                        WHY???????????

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X