PDA

View Full Version : (spoilers) what should happen to the tria

belistner
October 17th, 2006, 06:14 AM
if all the lantians from the tria have been taken to atlantis there's a war ship in the void just waiting for us .

what should we do with it ?

i'd say if they are smart they should give it to the asguard before we get it blown up .:thor:
the asguard have the tech to study every piece of it and learn alot more from it than we ever could .
there tech (shields and weapons) would evolve and in return they would probably give us more help with the ori and teach us alot more than they have so far .

Blitz
October 17th, 2006, 07:07 AM
I agree - would make sense, but hey - what makes sense nowadays

david3565
October 17th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Well, they might still want to keep a ship around for defense. Of course, they might transfer a ZPM from the Tria to help power Atlantis. That leaves the Tria and a floating hulk. So, maybe. Just maybe.Oh, and that idea about giving to the Asgard is truly inspired. There are countless small things that could improve upon even the non-Ancient technology in use by the SGC.

freyr's mother
October 17th, 2006, 12:30 PM
I thought they towed the tria through hyperspace to atlantis.

DaCk
October 17th, 2006, 12:54 PM
I thought they towed the tria through hyperspace to atlantis.

Yeah me too. i was pretty sure they said they were towing it back

zpm!!
October 17th, 2006, 02:11 PM
leave it at midway space station and when needed milky way or pegusas could use it! if we do get to keep it towards the end of the season i hope it will show up in the counter strike esposide!

it's got drones i believe.

i mean first strike esp. coming up.

freyr's mother
October 17th, 2006, 02:15 PM
leave it at midway space station and when needed milky way or pegusas could use it! if we do get to keep it towards the end of the season i hope it will show up in the counter strike esposide!

it's got drones i believe.

The episode Counter Strike already aired. I believe you mean First Strike.

zpm!!
October 17th, 2006, 02:34 PM
The episode Counter Strike already aired. I believe you mean First Strike.

yea i mean first strike. sry. working on algebra 2 at the same time and getting frustrated!

freyr's mother
October 17th, 2006, 02:46 PM
yea i mean first strike. sry. working on algebra 2 at the same time and getting frustrated!

Algebra II isnt that hard, wait till you get to precalc.

cowpants
October 17th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Algebra II isnt that hard, wait till you get to precalc.

Precalc isn't that hard. Wait until you get to matrix algebra and upper level university math courses like integral calculus. That really fries the mind.

Oh, and the Tria will be destroyed. I'm sure of it. When does Earth pass up the chance to blow up perfectly good technology?

Cap116
October 17th, 2006, 03:59 PM
If there was a ZPM on the Tria, I thing they would want to keep it, and if they, Ancients, couldn't fix the hyperdrive how could McKay?

Col. Shadow Quinn
October 17th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Tria will be destroyed. I'm sure of it. When does Earth pass up the chance to blow up perfectly good technology?

I don't think it will be blown up. They should take it to Earth and study it. Then have the Asgard create a new hyperdrive for the ship.(Thor materialized the Disruptor Ray from what appeared to be nothing).

jenks
October 17th, 2006, 06:54 PM
It should serve a purpose for one ep, but get destroyed.

Anonmatel
October 17th, 2006, 11:06 PM
I don't think it will be blown up. They should take it to Earth and study it. Then have the Asgard create a new hyperdrive for the ship.(Thor materialized the Disruptor Ray from what appeared to be nothing).

yeah but if they can materialize the disruptor ray why can't we just give them a ZPM, they could turn out as many as we needed...

But yeah, trade it to the asgard in return for some weapons..

PG15
October 18th, 2006, 04:15 PM
yeah but if they can materialize the disruptor ray why can't we just give them a ZPM, they could turn out as many as we needed...

But yeah, trade it to the asgard in return for some weapons..

Well, maybe the fact that ZPMs contain "micro-universes" has something to do with that. It takes power to create power.

ShepWeir
October 18th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Precalc isn't that hard. Wait until you get to matrix algebra and upper level university math courses like integral calculus. That really fries the mind.

Oh, and the Tria will be destroyed. I'm sure of it. When does Earth pass up the chance to blow up perfectly good technology?

:Shudders:

I hated Trig. That was evil. Anyways, the Tria will undoubtly get destroyed. No doubt about it.

Zepro
October 19th, 2006, 03:18 AM

kekeke makes high school seem appealling... or just don't do maths in uni...

Ravroz
October 19th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Ah, they'll at most get to use if for a few episodes and then it will go out in a blaze of glory either saving Atlantis or Earth or maybe it'll be blown up by the Ancients for some wacky reason.

cowpants
October 19th, 2006, 01:10 PM
I hated Trig. That was evil. Anyways, the Tria will undoubtly get destroyed. No doubt about it.

Yeah, I missed the entire trig unit cause I was uber sick. Came back for the final exam and failed royally. Trig blows.

kekeke makes high school seem appealling... or just don't do maths in uni...

Yeah, I miss high school math. High school math was nice and easy, no tricks. Uni math blows. Never take it. Ever. Ever ever ever. Ever. It sucks.

Anyways, my prediction for the tria: If we even see at all in future episodes, it will be destroyed with relative haste. Probably by the replicators in The Return, Part 2.

The ZPM, however, will be left behind. It won't have tons of energy (it has been put in constant use for 10,000 years, after all) , but enough for basic defensive capabilities.

the flying circus
October 24th, 2006, 04:06 PM
The ZPM, however, will be left behind. It won't have tons of energy (it has been put in constant use for 10,000 years, after all)

All they had to do was get it to that speed and then thier velocity would have cept them going plus for them its only been a couple of years

As for the ship thier going to blow it up in some huge battle

Dutch_Razor
October 25th, 2006, 05:29 AM
If there was a ZPM on the Tria, I thing they would want to keep it, and if they, Ancients, couldn't fix the hyperdrive how could McKay?

Very easy, plug in the spare parts we got and they don't :D

knowles2
October 25th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Well what about using for the midway station instead of earth building they just strip the tria spare, taking all the goodies back to areas 51 and then use the main hull as the mid way station, it would be pretty cool if they did that.

An-Alteran
October 25th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Well what about using for the midway station instead of earth building they just strip the tria spare, taking all the goodies back to areas 51 and then use the main hull as the mid way station, it would be pretty cool if they did that.
That would work really well. Some Drones could be left as defence, the ship could just sit there with the gates inside, and the parts could be striped from the inside and outside and sent back to earth... make a great episode.:P