X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devlin's Trilogy - Stargate 2, Stargate 3 - official news

Ok,
    This is solely for official news about the Stargate 2 project, as Devlin announced. (not to discuss if it's right or wrong to make these films). Alright?

it's not very new but might be interesting for those who only heard rumours and not the actual interview of Dean Devlin :

interview at Comic-Con International in San Diego in July

http://movies.ign.com/articles/720/720070p1.html

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?id=37194
    (if you wonder how Devlin looks, there is his photo!)

what I understand is that it will be 2 movies to do, and they'll be carefull not to interfere with the series. "We would just continue the mythology of the movie and finish that out. I think the series could still live at the end of the third sequel. So we're going to try to not tread on their stories."
    Both Russell and Spader have expressed interest.

I've seen this news on different sites (from 2003) chances are that he'll finally creates his original idea:
    That has to be in spoiler tags, because... they don't mention Hathor but something else quite surprising!
    Spoiler:

The sequel to the 1994 hit "Stargate" was to reveal a connection between the pyramids in Egypt and the Mayan pyramids in the Western hemisphere. In "Stargate 3," the producers hoped to make a connection between every myth on Earth, "from Yeti to the Loch Ness Monster."
    (told you!!)

A little bit late, bro.

http://gateworld.net/news/2006/07/de...stargate.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy View Post
      And more recent news from the studio suggests that they're not interested in DevlinGate.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter View Post
        And more recent news from the studio suggests that they're not interested in DevlinGate.
        Really? Interesting.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter View Post
          Maybe not, but Devlin could give the producers extra storylines for future series/episodes with his movies. It'll be fun to see them.
          "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

Originally posted by SGVern View Post
            Maybe not, but Devlin could give the producers extra storylines for future series/episodes with his movies. It'll be fun to see them.
            Why would they want him to give them anything?...

Comment

Working...
            X