• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate at Seaworld

Stargate at Seaworld (really). Click on link below for full details

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...gonew=1#UNREAD

-thanks to seti for the report

Hah.

Well, 2 weeks ago in the San Diego Seaworld there was nothing remotely reminding of Stargate, so it's either very new or they'reonly doing it in the San Antonio one.
    (Damn them! I didn't really like Seaworld. that day would have been so better spent had there been a Stargate thingie in it!)
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I can see it now...a stage performance where an army of Dolphins jump through a big stargate hoop and slap Jaffa soldiers with their tails.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post
        I can see it now...a stage performance where an army of Dolphins jump through a big stargate hoop and slap Jaffa soldiers with their tails.
        Well, yeah, okay. I would have hated it just all the more then.
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Ah! That's so cool!!

As for the other parks doing anything like that... SeaWorld San Diego hasn't done anything big for Halloween for several years now - it's more or less been discontinued, since it really didn't drew people to the park. Each year there's inside talk about bringing it back, but it doesn't look like that's really going to happen any time soon. So even though I've moved away from San Diego, I can tell you with almost certainty that San Diego doesn't have that.
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I live about 5 miles from Seaworld San Antonio. If I can find the time and energy maybe I will go and check this out. And bring back pics.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X