This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanfic Recommendation - Nine Lives

Sorry, don't have time to trawl back and see if this has been mentioned already, apologies if it has.

If you're looking for some lighthearted, fun SG fanfic, check this one out on ff.net.

Nine Lives:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1918909/1/

It's a WIP, but a fair chunk of it has already been written and the author tends to update fairly regularly.

While on an offworld mission, Sam is accidentally turned into a cat. Brought back to the SGC hilarious adventures ensue. This one is funny, cute and the misadventures of poor Sam and the guys, as they try to keep up with her, have had me ROTFLing. Lots of fun and kudos to the author for such an original idea.

Albion
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson
Working...
X