Be Desmond, Be The Guy Just Saving The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be Desmond, Be The Guy Just Saving The World

I recently found a very well done Hatch simulator game. It has almost all the key events that happened in the Hatch in season 2.
    http://www.lost-forum.com/showthread.php?t=40338

IMPORTANT: If you do intend to download and run this, you need to download the latest version of Yahoo! Widgets as it was built on this program.
    http://widgets.yahoo.com
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Green for You!

I've been looking for this for eons! Thank-You!

Damn! I need Windows 2000 to download Yahoo Widgets... *Kicks Windows ME*

I'll have to wait till Saturday to be able to have an XP at my Dads... *Frustrated*

Well, only 5 days to go...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
      Green for You!

I've been looking for this for eons! Thank-You!

Damn! I need Windows 2000 to download Yahoo Widgets... *Kicks Windows ME*

I'll have to wait till Saturday to be able to have an XP at my Dads... *Frustrated*

Well, only 5 days to go...
      So upgrade.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        So upgrade.
        One Problem: £££

Comment

One Problem: £££
          Upgrade as soon as you can. Before Vista comes out because that is going to suck.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
            Upgrade as soon as you can. Before Vista comes out because that is going to suck.
            I Know! Sounds Terrible.

Comment

I Know! Sounds Terrible.
              If i had a choice, I would much rather use a Mac or a Linux but there are so many things exclusive to Microsoft (example: files i linked to earlier) that most of us want so we all end up using it in the end. Besides, having been one of the latest beta testers for Vista I can tell you this, all the hype its getting, its all bull***t!

Comment

Well, I'm on an XP atm, I downloaded Yahoo Widgets, but when I click on the Downloading section, It takes me to FileFactory, but the links not there (just a description of the file & Google Adverts), is it just me, or have they removed it or something?

Edit: Nevermind, I looked o the Lost Forum & found the link (damn navigation for FileFactory)
                Last edited by The Prophet; 22 October 2006, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Well, I'm on an XP atm, I downloaded Yahoo Widgets, but when I click on the Downloading section, It takes me to FileFactory, but the links not there (just a description of the file & Google Adverts), is it just me, or have they removed it or something?

Edit: Nevermind, I looked o the Lost Forum & found the link (damn navigation for FileFactory)

Sorry. I forgot to mention that the first FileFactory link doesnt work. Ah well, at least now, you've got it. Thes no way to speed up the counter, so if you want to see all the events in the simulator, you need to start running it early in the day. And like the famous orientation film states (you can see that in the sim ) it is wise to take alternating shifts with a partner during the 108 minutes that you encounter through the day. Sorry, couldnt help myself

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                    Sorry. I forgot to mention that the first FileFactory link doesnt work. Ah well, at least now, you've got it. Thes no way to speed up the counter, so if you want to see all the events in the simulator, you need to start running it early in the day. And like the famous orientation film states (you can see that in the sim ) it is wise to take alternating shifts with a partner during the 108 minutes that you encounter through the day. Sorry, couldnt help myself
                    Lol, yeah! Just need to find a parter to spend 540 days with without killing them... Any offers?

Comment

Lol, yeah! Just need to find a parter to spend 540 days with without killing them... Any offers?
                      Ooh, pick me! Although I won't guarantee I won't try to kill you...
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                      X