CW Official "Fallout" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW Official "Fallout" Episode Description

The CW network have released the official episode description to episode six of the 6th season of Smallville. The episode is titled "Fallout" and is due to air on November 2nd.

BOW WOW GUEST STARS AS A KILLER FROM THE PHANTOM ZONE

Clark is thrilled when he learns Raya managed to escape from the Phantom Zone and has come to see him in Smallville. The two grow close and Raya shows Clark how to restore power to the Fortress of Solitude. However, Baern, a killer who also escaped from the Phantom Zone, takes on both Raya and Clark as he seeks revenge for his imprisonment.

Yay, the return of the Fortress of Solitude. But I still don't trust Raya.
    http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Raya's gorgeous, so of course you shouldn't trust her. But, the return of the Fortress, that's great.

Comment

So just how many phantoms escaped from the Zone when Clark left? There's that plant lady that was in last weeks ep. Is this what season 6 is gonna be centered around, introducing Green Arrow and hunting down these Phantoms?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted_Beckett View Post
          So just how many phantoms escaped from the Zone when Clark left? There's that plant lady that was in last weeks ep. Is this what season 6 is gonna be centered around, introducing Green Arrow and hunting down these Phantoms?
          I think 6 escaped, can't be to sure. But how did the plant lady have a body, I mean how did she one on Earth?

Comment

Originally posted by panzor View Post
            I think 6 escaped, can't be to sure. But how did the plant lady have a body, I mean how did she one on Earth?
            Maybe she "Solomon Grundy'd" it.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I'm really liking the direction of the new season, and the Phantom Zone escapees are a big part of it. In Wither, just when I was starting to groan about them returning to the Kryptonite-infected Freak of the Week, it turns out that the new villian was another alien like Clark with powers. I saw about six or seven PZ criminals escape (cue the "Prison Break" theme) so it'll be very interesting to thrown them in occasionally and see them mix in with the other big story arc (Green Arrow).

Comment

a total of 6 escaped including clark
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox View Post
                  a total of 6 escaped including clark
                  YES! what a guess.

Comment

This ep sounds like it will be a good one. The season is off to a pretty solid start IMO.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Two trailers aired last night for next week's newest Smallville episode titled "Fallout"

Click here to view the caps from the short trailer.

and

Click here to view the caps from the longer trailer.

I'll look for the actual trailer on YouTube when I return from work.

Comment

The first images from "Fallout" have been released by the CW network

Click here to view them

Comment

Looks like a good episode
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Indeed - I'm looking forward to this episode.

Nice to see the women back who helped Clark escape.

Comment

I bet she dies before the end of the episode, cos Clark isn't allowed happiness.

Comment

Working...
                              X