PDA

View Full Version : Season Three Prequel Released!

Alex Rubit
October 14th, 2006, 05:54 PM
The exclusive Season Three Prequel (http://uk.geocities.com/alex_stargatehorizon/season_three_prequel.pdf) has been released!

The prequel isn't up on the site just yet; we'll probably be putting it up on the Downloads page shortly. But for now, you can download it from the following link:

http://uk.geocities.com/alex_stargatehorizon/season_three_prequel.pdf

Should raise some questions, perhaps even bring about some speculations.

Enjoy!

SierraGulf1
October 14th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Can't wait to get some opinions on this. Sorry about the delay, but at least we got it out on our second announced release date. :o

andy tyler
October 14th, 2006, 06:12 PM
hehe i found a typo
on page 8 or nine i think
it says colonel davis
then it says major davis
=]

Alex Rubit
October 14th, 2006, 06:15 PM
hehe i found a typo
on page 8 or nine i think
it says colonel davis
then it says major davis
=]

You're right. I hadn't noticed that.

At least it's not in the dialogue, so if you'd be watching it on screen you wouldn't notice. ;)

Elite Anubis Guard
October 14th, 2006, 11:39 PM
I'm just gonna go post this on SGU. But..I was saying this to Mike the other day. Why don't you just classify it as 3x00 and include it in the Season 3 part of your site? It'll make it easier to include in your line up but also allow for you to have it in the S3 sections of the sites and forums rather than some floating thing.

Col.Foley
October 15th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Over all good prequel. Sets up certain things for the upcoming season, or to get a feel for what is happening. I thought the Prequel was slow, but it was not your intention to have an action packed prequel, just one to catch up, which you did. Although I loved that last bit of bold print 'the hunt begins' amazing. The only other problem I had was we should have caught up with Horizon once before the end, but after the firefight. It would have been nice to see how they are coping with the war.

Alex Rubit
October 15th, 2006, 10:32 AM
I'm just gonna go post this on SGU. But..I was saying this to Mike the other day. Why don't you just classify it as 3x00 and include it in the Season 3 part of your site? It'll make it easier to include in your line up but also allow for you to have it in the S3 sections of the sites and forums rather than some floating thing.

Yeah, that's a very good idea, making it 3.00. We might just do it that way.

Alex Rubit
October 15th, 2006, 10:32 AM
The only other problem I had was we should have caught up with Horizon once before the end, but after the firefight. It would have been nice to see how they are coping with the war.

That's something we're saving for the season premiere. ;)

Col.Foley
October 15th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Excellent

Naonak
October 15th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Oooh.... mysterious...

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
October 16th, 2006, 05:00 AM
Spiffy.