This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hive Ship Question [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Ok,so we saw in the episode where the Atlantis team takes a PJ to a planet to save a village from the coming wriath hives on their way to Atlantis. The hive was using some type of large culling beam on the planet from either low orbit or it was in th atmosphere. What was the point of this beam? Was it a culling beam or something else?

Probably just one of those things that the writers put into the show and then regret further down the line, like the Furlings or the three shot zat rule...

Comment

possibly a marker, which bates saw a waith hive put down in another ep.
      or it could be the way the wraith hive gains power.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

...or a flashlight it was night
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

From what I remember, they said that the Wraith were "tagging" planets after they culled them.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
            From what I remember, they said that the Wraith were "tagging" planets after they culled them.
            I don't believe it's actually been confirmed to be that, however it is the generally accepted idea that the Wraith and culled everyone and were just leaving a marker to show they culled it.

sigpic

Comment

I believe that beam was something else, and that it came from something else, like a cruiser or something. I don't think it was a massive culling beam or any of the sort. Probably just a flashlight as someone had said.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X