This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 In NZ

For those of you who are from NZ and don't already know Season 2 is now screening on Prime TV on Thursday nights at 7.30.

Oh, and there's also this:

Date: Sat 21 Oct 2006 19:30PM
    Duration: 60 Minutes
    Channel: Prime
    Genre: News, Current Affairs
    Censorship: PG
    Synopsis: Paul chats with two of the stars of Stargate Atlantis, David Nykl (Dr Zelenka) and Rachel Luttrell (Teyla), who are in New Zealand for the Armageddon Pulp Culture Expo 21-23 October.

So that's next Saturday night

YAY!
    Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 14 October 2006, 02:21 AM. Reason: grammar
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

I know I'm not from NZ, I just have to say this:
    WHAT!!!! Over here Stargate is on at 11:00 at night and we haven't got season 2 of Atlantis yet either!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
      I know I'm not from NZ, I just have to say this:
      WHAT!!!! Over here Stargate is on at 11:00 at night and we haven't got season 2 of Atlantis yet either!!!!!!!!!!!
      Yeah. I know it's treated differently in different countries. SG-1 used to be on on Friday nights at 7.30 on a Cable channel, and it used to be on free tv at 9.30 (I think), but they stopped half way through season 7, and they they showed season 8 at 1pm on Saturday afternoons (that's as far as we've gotten with SG-1). Grrr. It's frustrating. But Atlantis is being treated fair go, which is good
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
      X