This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tauri Designed Ship Like Puddlejumper

Do you think for the that the Tauri should design a ship like the Puddlejumper, to make going off world easier, and allow them to go to planets that are inaccessible, because of environment or other factors, by just walking through the Gate

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
    Do you think for the that the Tauri should design a ship like the Puddlejumper, to make going off world easier, and allow them to go to planets that are inaccessible, because of environment or other factors, by just walking through the Gate
    no cause the point of the show is going through the gate on foot the ships show is SGA
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

agreed, plus i dont think weve reached the point where we can put a cloak on a ship with anti grav, the whole sensory aray, some energy weapons and a whole chunk of armor.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ya contray to what some people might think we arnt that smart take for example that one mars rover we spent a ton of money on and they messed up the measurements because they forgot to convert it and boom one smoking ball of mars rover on the surface

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

ooh i remember that. the guy forgot to convert from metric to inches or something. thats why we need metric here in the US.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

yep thats what happened and there our brightest scarry thought hu

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
              ya contray to what some people might think we arnt that smart take for example that one mars rover we spent a ton of money on and they messed up the measurements because they forgot to convert it and boom one smoking ball of mars rover on the surface
              No no no, the Decepticons attacked that space probe, don't you go to the movies?
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

It would be cool to be shown. Even if it didn't work in the end. However I don't think they are anywhere near advanced enough to be building propulsion, anti-gravity like you get on the PJ's.

Instead, I'd like them to grab a PJ, mod it with 302 guns, warheads etc, then installing beaming tech on it. That's much more realistic but I don't think they'd even be showing that.

Comment

I understand taht the main purpose of the shows is to have people walking through the Stargate to explore. But I was just curious, I think that the Tauri designing a ship like PJ to explore other planets, would be interesting.

When it comes to the systems of the PJ, nothing has to be specific like propulsion or anitgrav systems, just something like designed PJ to fit through the gate. But I am sure they understand how most of that stuff works in the PJ, at least between McKay and Carter.

Comment

Gate Ship 1 is sounds alot better than Puddle Jumper. Its a ship that goes though the gate...........Gate Ship.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Alright, if the Tauri design a ship similar to the Puddlejumper, it shall be known as Gateship, because it is a ship that goes through the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                        Alright, if the Tauri design a ship similar to the Puddlejumper, it shall be known as Gateship, because it is a ship that goes through the gate.
                        We have Puddle Jumpers & Ancient database @ Atlantis to study, as well as the 'Needle Threader' acquired from Apophis' cache of secrt weapons; I see no reason we could eventually reverse-enginer/create our version of a 'gate ship' eventually if the S.G.C./I.O.A./Home Security deems it a valid R&D project. However, given the ucrrent threat of the Orii, Asurans & the Wraith; I doubt it will happen anytime soon. . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X