Who wants Kate to Beat up Juliet? Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants Kate to Beat up Juliet? Spoilers

Kate should have struggled a little when juliet had the gun on her or should have been fighting back along with sawyer. I really want to see Kate give juliet whats coming. Elizabeth Mitchell's (juliet) performance was great how she can seem so sweet one moment and like a viscious killer without remorse the next.

Doesn't the Title have a Spoiler in (i.e. Juliet)? You should ask a Mod to change it...

Comment

I guess she's... evil... but still, I dunno why, I kinda like her... I think... She could turn out to be a good guy. While she's with Jack she seems to be good/better than the other Others, but the whole thing with Kate and Sawyer in the newest episode makes me wonder...

That makes no sence at all. I don't know... Lets just leave it at that.
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I do! I don't like Juliet at all. She's so creepy!
        I've read this many times and I agree with it, it's like she's on a switch; one second she's nice as pie, making soup and sounding as though she couldn't hurt a fly, and the next she's got a gun to Kate and wouldn't think twice about killing her.
        No, I think she should be gone ASAP because she freaks me out. And it makes me nervous that she seems so nice when she's with Jack. I think he will come to trust her and when he does who knows what will happen!
        Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

I liked when Sawyer emptied the cantina, but I dont think Kate can beat up a dog let alone Juliet.

Comment

Working...
          X