Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the Credits getting cut off in the non-HD 4:3 version of Season 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are the Credits getting cut off in the non-HD 4:3 version of Season 3?

For the last 2 weeks I've been watching Lost, in the non-HD 4:3 version of the episodes. I have been noticing something, the credits are being cut off. Here's an example using SG-1 director Martin Wood (it's the best I can do without screen caps):
    Originally posted by 16:9
    Directed By:
    Martin Wood
    Originally posted by 4:3
    y:
    od
    It reminds me of Trial Software. The company give you their software free but only a few of the features. They (the company) want you to buy the software in order to use all the features.

This completely stupid, and I can not tolerate it, Last year (Season 2) I saw the whole credits, and this year they just cut them off ticking off all the people (like me and my family) who don't own (or can't afford) a HD-compatible TV and a reciever for HD-televised TV programs.

I need some answers, why do you think this is happening?
    sigpic

I finally have some pictures (aka better visuals) from tonight's episode.

Remember, I watch the non-HD 4:3 version of Lost.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess i'll just watch the widescreen version then.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        Well, I guess i'll just watch the widescreen version then.
        Yeah you can if: a) you have digital cable or Satellite TV that has an HD-compatible ABC channel (my uncle had digital cable, and he had a non-HD compatible ABC channel and a HD compatible ABC channel, I found this out when I was over at his house while he was on vacation, I was there with mom because we had to let his dog out), b) you can illegally download the Lost episode (since they're usually ripped from the Widescreen/16:9/HD version of Lost), or c) you can wait for the DVD to come out.

I would've said be a good boy and pay for the episode legally on iTunes, but those are the 4:3/non-HD version, which made me mad when I bought the Pilot from iTunes.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X