This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help write the Sg-1 story!

This is a little writing game which has been done on this site a couple of times. I enjoyed it alot. So I am going to start one. What you have to do is read the story that I have already started and add either one or two words or an entire line onto it, don't add any more than that at one time. If someone starts a line you can finish it or end it. Periods do not count as words. I hope everyone has fun. And oh yea once the story gets long enough I will put it all togeter.

Colonel O'Neil is walking down the hallway and enters the elevator. He starts fidgeting with the phone then the door open he exits. Carter walks up to him and says.

Carter: Hey Colonel!

O'Neil: Hello Carter.... Is there somthing you want

Carter: Well actually there is.

O'Neil: And that would be....

Carter:
    Last edited by rmbeast; 27 August 2004, 07:24 AM.

I thought not more than one line???

Comment

Either one line or one or two words but not more than one line. No more. Shadowmaat did not read al of the directions.

Comment

So, that means I can contribute something now, right?

I want something funny, so:

O'Neil: And that would be....

Carter: ...a baby.

It doesn't have to be believable, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by rmbeast
          Either one line or one or two words but not more than one line. No more. Shadowmaat did not read al of the directions.
          well you went and started off with a bunch of lines. it kind of seemed like it would be okay.

bah, i'll play along.

Carter: Pete doesn't pester me to go. You did, Sir. Plus Pete is so much cuter, and nicer than you. I don't really go for the grey hair.

to me that counts as one line. if you don't like it, meh to you

i'm continuing off of what Shadow put. so bah to you people and your babyiness.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            i'm continuing off of what Shadow put. so bah to you people and your babyiness.
            I knew people were going to ignore what I write!

Comment

Originally posted by trinity1013
              I knew people were going to ignore what I write!
              pfft. i didn't see what you typed until AFTER i posted what i said.

plus the baby thing is kind of stupid.... in my honest opinion.

and you just ignored what Shadow put. yeah, so she didn't follow the rules right, but it still was a post and a continuation of the 'story'.

Comment

plus the baby thing is kind of stupid.... in my honest opinion.
                So, it's stupid - it's Friday evening (here), I wanted something funny. Sue me.

and you just ignored what Shadow put. yeah, so she didn't follow the rules right, but it still was a post and a continuation of the 'story'.
                She didn't obey the rules, which to me means, she's out. The one who posts the thread sets the rules, so after rmbeast stated them again, I thought it was okay to ignore ShadowMaat's post.
                Which doesn't matter now anyway, because this is not fun. Because, in my honest opinion, what you wrote, i.e.
                Carter: Pete doesn't pester me to go. You did, Sir. Plus Pete is so much cuter, and nicer than you. I don't really go for the grey hair.
                sounds like it should be posted in some kind of "I love Pete" or "I hate Jack" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity1013
                  So, it's stupid - it's Friday evening (here), I wanted something funny. Sue me.

She didn't obey the rules, which to me means, she's out. The one who posts the thread sets the rules, so after rmbeast stated them again, I thought it was okay to ignore ShadowMaat's post.
                  Which doesn't matter now anyway, because this is not fun. Because, in my honest opinion, what you wrote, i.e.

sounds like it should be posted in some kind of "I love Pete" or "I hate Jack" thread.
                  ... was it specified that this had to be a Non-Pete Sam/Jack fic? 'Help write the Sg-1 story!'

it did not say that it had to be Sam/Jack and not have Pete.

i don't hate Jack. i like Jack. he's funny. i like Pete too.

so i prefer Sam/Pete instead of Sam/Jack.

maybe your posts should go on into the Sam/Jack shipper thread.

so don't assume because i put a sentence about sam talking about pete and saying that she isn't attracted to jack that i HATE jack.

so hey, anyone wanna start back out as a general fic? lol

it's just a fic fer cryin out loud! it's not canon.

Comment

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The original post contained more than one sentence, so I figured multiple lines were allowed. No, I didn't read the directions all the way through because I read the story beginning and got the distinct impression that the originator was trying to turn it into a shippy story. It was a very leading opening. I didn't like that, so I posted something that would make it very distinctly NOT shippy. I've removed my offending post. And from the way things are going, I can tell it IS going to be more shippy stuff, so I'll take my leave of this thread entirely and never dare to darken it again with my stupid and non rule-conforming ideas.

Excuse me for trying to make it UNpredictible.

Comment

... was it specified that this had to be a Non-Pete Sam/Jack fic?
                      No, and what I posted didn't go into that direction. It would've been up to the one who should've posted Jack's answer to decide in which direction the story goes.

i don't hate Jack. i like Jack. he's funny. i like Pete too.
                      So do I. And I would've found nothing wrong in letting the story take the turn you want if you had stuck to the rules.

maybe your posts should go on into the Sam/Jack shipper thread.
                      I just wrote that she wanted a baby. It could even be a baby dog or whatever, depending on what the next person had written (and I think that's what the rules are for - to ensure that one person doesn't make it his/her story alone, but that it's a group effort instead). It could also have been that she wants a baby with Pete. All very well with me. As you said, it's only fanfic.
                      So, I guess that's why it's okay that you ignored that, on the show, she seems attracted to Jack (just like she's in love with Pete). I also ignored that she'd never say something like that to Jack, so what? I thought that's what fanfic is mostly about... at least if it's a writing game like this.

I guess rmbeast has to decide what to do.

Comment

rmbeast has reposted the round robin fic in the Fanfic folder. Where it belongs. If you're serious about wanting to contribute to it, I suggest you do so there as I've already asked a mod to shut down this redundant, off-topic and potentially argumet-forming thread.

Comment

since we have another fanfic thread here, i'll close this one.

please participate in the other thread if you wish
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X