This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to see more wraith !

I dont know about the rest of you...but I want to see more wraith...now that they killed off the one interesting wraith they had....i dont want to see more of those dull tribal type places they have been to...i like the show i just want more villian stuff.

Originally posted by Meresankh
    I dont know about the rest of you...but I want to see more wraith...now that they killed off the one interesting wraith they had....i dont want to see more of those dull tribal type places they have been to...i like the show i just want more villian stuff.
    Me too!

Comment

Yes, but every wraith should have a name or be refered to as "Steve"
      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

They are saving up the wraith for the season finale when the wraith attack atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
          Yes, but every wraith should have a name or be refered to as "Steve"
          Or Bob.

Comment

Do they all have white hair? I am wondering why "red" was different. Maybe females have red and males white. But the soldiers have the same white hair as the higher ranked. Is there any pattern to this? Not sure if will see any more female Wraith to figure it all out. Hope so.

Comment

May I suggest "Mary" for the female name (as in bloody Mary since the only female I saw had red hair.) that would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyE
                May I suggest "Mary" for the female name (as in bloody Mary since the only female I saw had red hair.) that would be cool.
                Thats is cool, but it is a much nicer name then I would have chosen for her.. Steve was a great name, but I would have been harsher there too... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Thor
                  Thats is cool, but it is a much nicer name then I would have chosen for her.. Steve was a great name, but I would have been harsher there too... lol
                  No offense intended: How about "Albino Boy!"

They can't show too many wraiths at once. Those coats really eat into the budget.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by AmyE
                    We need to keep with a theme here. I would suggest "Stevie" for a female wraith. Like... Stevie Nicks. They both have great/similar hair.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      We need to keep with a theme here. I would suggest "Stevie" for a female wraith. Like... Stevie Nicks. They both have great/similar hair.
                      Oh good, so I'm not the only one who liked the female wraith's hair. I like Stevie too for the females.... if there are anymore.

I bet a lot of the wraiths have white hair, maybe a few have red or even black. But I think a wraith would look kinda funny with strawberry blonde hair or any real "human" colored hair. The white hair would be perfect though to just capture more wraiths, dye their hair pink, and set them free. Wraiths have to be pretty vain about their looks.
                      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I like Mary better. Besides Steve & Stevie sound more father and son than male and female couple. In either case inspite of seeing all the episodes I get the funny feeling that we will be seeing them again.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean, they are so cool, I wish I had my own wraith here that I could just sit and talk to. They sound cool to.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                            I know exactly what you mean, they are so cool, I wish I had my own wraith here that I could just sit and talk to. They sound cool to.
                            Yeah, then he sucks the life out of you.
                            We are the ori. You will be assymilated. Resistance is futile.

Comment

He wouldn’t, its my imagination I made him be there so he wont do that, anyway, they are not real. BUT THEY COULD BEEE, wouldn’t it be cool if they were, but friendly ones, but still kept that, ssssss about them. il shut up now.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
                              X