The Secret to Lost Spoilers & speculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secret to Lost Spoilers & speculations

I believe I heard on one of the DVDs commentaries that the numbers represented some kind of equation that was supposed to end the world. Now the "Others" are there to prevent this from happening and I don't think they believe anything really happens by accident. Like everything is interconnected especially from how we have seen that alot of the survivors lives were connected long before they got on a plane. I think the "Others" believe that the plane crash, the survivors, there all their for a reason and somehow apart of the equation or their to help them stop it. They just need to discover who the right people are to bring them into the fold to stop this catastrophe and putting them through these tests teaches them about their prisoners.

Originally posted by Origin1981
    I believe I heard on one of the DVDs commentaries that the numbers represented some kind of equation that was supposed to end the world. Now the "Others" are there to prevent this from happening and I don't think they believe anything really happens by accident. Like everything is interconnected especially from how we have seen that alot of the survivors lives were connected long before they got on a plane. I think the "Others" believe that the plane crash, the survivors, there all their for a reason and somehow apart of the equation or their to help them stop it. They just need to discover who the right people are to bring them into the fold to stop this catastrophe and putting them through these tests teaches them about their prisoners.
    It's the Valenzetti Equation

Yeah, The Dharma Initiative was made to Change the Base Variables of The Equation (The Numbers). But according to Mittlewerk (on the Sri Lanka Video) it failed.

Now either The Others (if they were DHARMA Scientists) have abandoned Saving the World, or they've chosen a New way to do it (such as the whole 'Good People' Thing?). What Radzinsky & Kelvin are doing if this is true though....?
    Last edited by The Prophet; 08 October 2006, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Or what if the other are trying to complete the equation and end world. And the shadow or black or whatever they are calling, is trying to prevent the world from ending. By giving the survivers clues to the mystery of the island throught dreams. Leading the survivers to water. I think it would be a good twist if the shadow creature was on the survivers side and it the the others who are trying to destroy the world.

Just a theory.

Comment

Working...
      X