This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other charcters?

Since there are other characters on Season one of Atlantis, why do we have only 2 threads? There are many alive and some dead...no comments about them? Especialy by those who haven't seen the second season yet??? Or could this be a conspiracy? Muhaha......sorry, just kidding.

Oh, and good bye!
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Originally posted by Lida
    Since there are other characters on Season one of Atlantis, why do we have only 2 threads? There are many alive and some dead...no comments about them? Especialy by those who haven't seen the second season yet??? Or could this be a conspiracy? Muhaha......sorry, just kidding.

Oh, and good bye!
    yes many characters are being ignored or are they just forgotten about like , do you remember the names of the sercurity guy ? or the guy who annoyed weir ,or that doc who performed brain surgory on the victims in Hotzone ?
    cause i dont .

er, theres no conspiracy ...

... oh yes there ....

Comment

lots of people just dissapered it happens in real life too by the asgard whats that their not beliving me go watch season 7 fragile balance

Comment

We lost characters in season one and we have great characters in season one, so why aren't they being discussed? Yes,
        Spoiler:
        Super Ford could have been a good plot line, but obviously, tptb nixed it. I think it's pretty sad we don't hear about him anymore......be nice if at least one show was about him, in the upcoming season.
        On fighting:

Comment

Am I missing something, or isn't the place to discuss characters on the Characters and Relationships board? I should think there is a thread on there for practically every character who was in Atlantis season one if you look hard enough. Or have I misunderstood your posting? If so, then sorry.
          Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
            yes many characters are being ignored or are they just forgotten about like , do you remember the names of the sercurity guy ? or the guy who annoyed weir ,or that doc who performed brain surgory on the victims in Hotzone ?
            cause i dont .
            That would be Sergeant Bates, Dr. Kavanagh and Dr. Biro.

So, Lida, who exactly do you mean by 'other characters'?
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              That would be Sergeant Bates, Dr. Kavanagh and Dr. Biro.

So, Lida, who exactly do you mean by 'other characters'?
              Other characters Falcon Horus?
              How about, what happened to
              Jinto, Halling's son, and Halling? Um, Grodin bit the dust......and of course Bates. As Atlantis has centered on a certain few "key" members, I'm certain we remember faces, but not names, and I guess a thread entitled "Do you like what's his/her name?" wouldn't really work. Sorry.......
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Catsitter View Post
                Am I missing something, or isn't the place to discuss characters on the Characters and Relationships board? I should think there is a thread on there for practically every character who was in Atlantis season one if you look hard enough. Or have I misunderstood your posting? If so, then sorry.

Yes, I believe there is....so why do we have a thread HERE based on a single character? That is exactly my point, Thank you for getting it. I am NOT putting down the character of Ford, I would just like some continuity.....put character threads in their correct place. If you look, there really isn't much in this the Atlantis season 1 "area"....why? There are many who are just viewing season 1 for the first time, but no one wants to discuss it? Hmmm, that doesn't bode well.
                Last edited by Lida; 23 October 2006, 07:27 AM.
                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                X