This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puddle Jumper Crystals

What are those white wires they have in puddle jumpers. The ones they use to fix crystals or something. Is that Ancient tech or our own?

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius2x2121.html

Originally posted by Conor
    What are those white wires they have in puddle jumpers. The ones they use to fix crystals or something. Is that Ancient tech or our own?

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius2x2121.html
    That's ancient tech.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

yeah thats ancient tech if you see in the moebius part one where she first re routes the time machine for power you can se her using that thing to change it around

Comment

Oh thanks, I thought it was a soldering iron or something

Comment

yea, it would apear that the ancients left the jumpers in a self configurable state, so they can change the funtions of the jumpers at will.

probally a very good indication that the jumpers were multi purpouse craft
          Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
          (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

its the same in 'the storm' or something else the grounding station was damaged from the genii fire and the white wires were all over the place

and

in that show which i cant remember right where sheppard and woer are taken over by some alien chasing each other around killing each other anyway in that show sheppard shoots out the zpm thing and you see wires torn afterwards when mckay gets there.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
              in that show which i cant remember right where sheppard and woer are taken over by some alien chasing each other around killing each other anyway in that show sheppard shoots out the zpm thing and you see wires torn afterwards when mckay gets there.
              The Long Goodbye

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
                its the same in 'the storm' or something else the grounding station was damaged from the genii fire and the white wires were all over the place

and

whernt the wires just like fiberobtics

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor
                  Oh thanks, I thought it was a soldering iron or something
                  Oh, heck, no. If you held a soldering iron that close to the end you'd burn your fingers. o_0
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

i actually thought they were part of the earth tech, that helped rodney interface his computer to the PJ, ive since learned otherwise lol

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                      i actually thought they were part of the earth tech, that helped rodney interface his computer to the PJ, ive since learned otherwise lol
                      good learning is good at first i thought there were apart of rodneys/atlantis engineers laptops but then i saw them only with the ancient tech so i found my answer

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower
                        good learning is good at first i thought there were apart of rodneys/atlantis engineers laptops but then i saw them only with the ancient tech so i found my answer

yeah me too lol

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X