• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilerfix: Nathan Fillian to appear on on Lost!:D

Just found this over at http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php
    ...figured you folks might be interested

Spoiler:
    Sources confirm to me that Nathan Fillion (Buffy, Firefly) has been cast on Lost! He starts filming the show next week in Hawaii, and will guest star in at least two episodes this season, from what I hear. He will be playing someone from Kate's past. Someone who was VERY close to our beloved Katie -- as in, legally bound and not genetically
    Apparently he will first show up in the November 8 ep...the last until February
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

NO WAY! Fantastic! Too bad it won't be a more permanent role
    Spoiler:
    Does this mean S3 has 2 Kate eps, or is he in somone elses flashbacks? Maybe he's on the island, an other, that would just be amazing! Also, I was convinced that The Marshal was the man she married, oh well
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well he could always come back in future seasons.

Comment

He should do more movies like SLITHER.

Comment

From E! Online:

Nathan Fillion (Buffy, Firefly) has signed on to Lost for at least two episodes this season.

Remember how I told you Nathan is going to be playing someone who is very close --and "possibly legally bound"-- to our beloved Kate?

Well, if so, you should be able to put two and two together... and realize that Kate has a whole hubbylicious past we have yet to see.

Other Fillion news, from Zap2It:

FOX and 20th Century Fox have signed Nathan Fillion to a talent holding deal, aiming to either develop a new property for the Firefly star or else to slot the actor into an existing show.

Comment

Originally posted by TRexx View Post
            Other Fillion news, from Zap2It:

FOX and 20th Century Fox have signed Nathan Fillion to a talent holding deal, aiming to either develop a new property for the Firefly star or else to slot the actor into an existing show.
            That's good to know, I miss Firefly, I hope he gets his own show again.
            http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

*squeeeee!!!!*

I actually read this not too long ago over at Lost Video Island and I cannot wait! I'm such a Nathan Fillion fangirl. Plus I love Lost.
              Holly
              *Adama&Roslin ][ Apollo&Starbuck*

Comment

Working...
              X