Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I missed the season opener. Where can I catch it again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the season opener. Where can I catch it again?

I can't believe it! I was this close to commiting first degree murder on my roommate. He stopped my DVR from recording LOST because he wanted to watch some program about the CUBS. Now that my urge to kill has subsided and I'm thinking rationally, I need to figure out how do I catch the Season opener again? Does ABC replay it on another day <Mod Snip>? I just need my "fix" of "LOST Wednesdays."

BTW...if he even looks at my DVR on Friday when Battlestar Galactica premieres, they are going to need DNA analysis to identify his body.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 January 2009, 01:52 PM.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Doesn't ABC.com offer the new episodes for download the day after they air?
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
        >.< Damn International Copyright Laws (or laws to that regard)...

I'd love to watch A Tale of Two Cities, mostly so I can actually wander around the net, with-out fearing spoilers... >.<

I'm suceeding in having a Major Spoiler Free Season 3 so far... Thankfully Ch4 (edit) Sky One are bringing it forward *phew*, but I'll have to last till January (edit) November!

Plus, my computer refuses to Install Downloading Programs, for one reason or another...
        Last edited by The Prophet; 31 October 2006, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Dude just iTunes it! I mean it is only 2 lousy bucks and the quality is good enough. I would have done that. Just my thoughts
          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith! View Post
            Dude just iTunes it! I mean it is only 2 lousy bucks and the quality is good enough. I would have done that. Just my thoughts
            Not possible. The reason is that iTunes downloads for Lost season 3 only work in the U.S regions at the moment. They wont work for people outside those regions in the U.K (in other words, it wont work for people like me or The Prophet yet).

Copyrights suck!
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

They have them on ABC.com for free. They put the episode on the day after it airs and I believe it stays up there.
              Sam and Jack Forever!
              "With Your love You set me free. Three nails gave me liberty. So I'll sing Your praise. My God, I'll sing Your praise." ~Leeland

Comment

Working...
              X