This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG Film Schedule

Can anyone tell me what episode or episodes the crew started filming after the hiatus this summer? The first day back was Monday July 19th.

I'm curious because this was the day some of the Gatecon goers visited the studio on the locations tour. Maybe someone who was there will know.

It'd be cool to say we were there when the episode airs.

I think the first episode of season eight to be shot was "Lockdown," not "New Order."
    Rocky

Comment

I think the first episode shot after the return from hiatus in July was "It's Good To Be King."

Darren

Comment

Speaking of the filming schedule, does anyone know when shooting for season 8 finishes up? Last year I think RDA concluded his work by the end of August and the rest of the crew finished up in mid-September.

Wonder if they're going to get the word on a season 9 before filming finishes for season 8. They didn't get the word about season 7 being picked up until well after season 6 finished shooting.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Thanks Darren!

Comment

Season Eight filming will wrap in early October or late September!
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
              Season Eight filming will wrap in early October or late September!
              Thanks Darren!

Hopefully they'll know about season 9 before they wrap filming for season 8. I guess scripts are being finalized now with season 9 in mind.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
              X