This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur and the Stargate?

I was wondering how Arthur sent his knights on the crusade through the Stargate from Earth. Especially since the one in Antartica had been buried under the ice for thousands of years, and the one in Egypt has buried for 5,000 years. How did the knights travel to other planets? Maybe, I missed it in an explanation, but I was curious if anyone knew how the travelled to the other planet.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Camelot was supposed to be situated on another planet with a functional Stargate, so it shouldn't have been a problem for Arthur and his knights to travel to other worlds on a regular basis from there. As to how they got to that world from Earth to establish Camelot in the first place, your guess is as good as mine.

Most likely a wizard did it.

Comment

i thought the quest started from the ori galaxy?

Comment

What it could have been is that Arthur was on the Planet " Camelot " and that is where he Lived and did everthing ... When Merlin was traveling he would have told stories about Arthur and his QUEST ... This is how it would have made it to earth ..

Merlin is the one that told Humans about the stories of Auther ...

Comment

Thing though is that Daniel deduced in 'Avalon' that Arthur was an actual historical figure who was the son of either a prominent historical Roman or Greek. Can't recall his real name right now, but it most likely meant that he did indeed originate from Earth. Or at the very least, Merlin did bring Arthur to Earth in the end and helped him to ascend at Avalon.

Comment

Ever since season 9 I have been wondering if there was or still is a third stargate somewhere in England, which would explain who they all left.

This could also explain the Christian planet that SG-1 went to; Daniel said the prayer on the sign was Middle English.
            sigpic

Comment

There were rings transportation device at Avalon, and there was some in Antartica. Maybe they just used them somehow..

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
                Ever since season 9 I have been wondering if there was or still is a third stargate somewhere in England, which would explain who they all left.

This could also explain the Christian planet that SG-1 went to; Daniel said the prayer on the sign was Middle English.
                This is likely...

But then again, they do have spaceships... I think Merlin's puddle jumper could cloak for the journey or maybe it's modified to have Hyperspace capabilities.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

well merlin did have ascended powers he could of done some teleporatation or flown on a dragon to athurs point of view which would of been a ship

or created a hyperspace portal in avalon
                  sigpic

Comment

....im gonna go with the 3rd gate theory.
                    VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Originally posted by jetvlt
                      ....im gonna go with the 3rd gate theory.
                      im gonna go with mine hyperspace portal
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304

YES! Muhahahahahaha! I love this theory! All hail the Royal Air Force Stargate Squadron!
                        :-D

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I would go with a ship or maybe merlin had his own device that could transport them.
                          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                          new enemy of the Ori
                          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

I would rather go with the theory of the puddle jumper. If there was a third stargate wouldn't we have found it by now? Wouldn't some kind of scans be set off by the presence of the stargate?

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

They probably used the Antarctic stargate. Daniel theorized that that's how the people from the episode "Demons" were transported to their planet. Merlin would have some way of transporting them to the stargate quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X