Exclusive Season Three Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Season Three Trailer!

Yup, everyone. You've heard correctly. An exclusive trailer for Season Three has become available. It contains some minor spoilers (as to be expected), so be aware of that.

Let's see if we can get some discussion and/or speculation going, considering the season premiere is now less than a month away (October 26th).

You can download the trailer by clicking on this link!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Whoa! Bring it on, wow! amazing! I cannot waite to read the third and what is sounding like to be the best season of Horizon yet.
    So Saunders looks like a bad guy, hmph, kind of hoping that he would be a good guy, break away from what I know of him from Enterprise. In short ti looks good so far, what happened to make Horizon-1 a four man team, Where is Tom?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley
      what happened to make Horizon-1 a four man team, Where is Tom?
      Tom wasn't an official member of Horizon-1 during Season Two, which is why he'd not usually come with the team on missions. There were exceptions, like in "Catch 22." But the team consisted of Grant, Sivea, Chase, David and Christine; so they're the ones who have the Horizon-1 patches on their uniforms, while Tom would have a general Horizon patch, like Callen, Lenori or Yusuf.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Words cannot express the beautiful work you and your team are doing. The only virtual series I've read through the time it came out and waiting for the Third season. It's far better than Destiny as in originiality other stuff...

Keep up the good work. If MGM decides to do a spin off, I will nominate your work into the small screen.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Looks good so far. Most of the stuf is obvious, repercussions from the season finale. To be expected, can't give too much away. I look forward to another exciting Horizon season!

Comment

Interesting trailer... I liked it. I couldn't help but laugh a little though... Colonel Saunders sounds too much like Colonel Sanders.
            Rocky

Comment

I thought the same thing, actually, when I was reading through the scripts. Perhaps we'll release the deleted scene where he invades the Horizon mess hall and replaces the blue jello with crispy popcorn chicken.
              Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
              Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
              Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
              Stargate Destiny, Fan
              Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
                I thought the same thing, actually, when I was reading through the scripts. Perhaps we'll release the deleted scene where he invades the Horizon mess hall and replaces the blue jello with crispy popcorn chicken.
                LOL!
                Thanks for answering the question Alex.

Comment

Working...
                X