This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thought

On Company of Thieves, what if all of SG1 was on the Odyssey when the Lucian Alliance attacked the ship and while the Odyssey was trying to run away, an Ori warship with Adria came and intercepted the subspace transmission and Adria saw Vala on the Odyssey. What do you think would happen?
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Uh Adria would destroy the Lucian Alliance ship.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I know, but she wouldn't be able to destroy the Odyssey cuz Vala's onboard.
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
        I know, but she wouldn't be able to destroy the Odyssey cuz Vala's onboard.
        Exactly. So what was the point of all this?
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

She could remove Vala and then destroy the odessy, but thwen she'd have to remove Daniel unless the plans are to kill him, which I doubt because she has yet to do so...
          Spoiler:
          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
          I caught frogs and called them prince
          And made myself a queen
          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
          I slept in castles and fell in love
          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
          To capture tinkerbell
          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
          And anything I can to get by
          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
            On Company of Thieves, what if all of SG1 was on the Odyssey when the Lucian Alliance attacked the ship and while the Odyssey was trying to run away, an Ori warship with Adria came and intercepted the subspace transmission and Adria saw Vala on the Odyssey. What do you think would happen?
            Nothing would happen. The Odyssey would run and the Lucian Alliance ship would get nuked.

Comment

Adria couldn't beam Vala out if the Odyssey had its shields up still. The hyperdrive was down so consider the awkwardness of the situation: Odyssey can't run away, Adria won't kill Vala, and she can't attack the Odyssey since Vala is onboard. Adria can't destroy the Odyssey of Vala was on the Ori ship because that would only further Vala's unwillingness to join ther Ori worshippers.

Comment

Oh yeah, the Lucian Alliance would have been toast.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Plus, I dont believe the Ori ships have non-ring beaming, so it wouldn;t work, and they would sit there until Adria forces the Oddessey to beam her over and them they would drink techila. And then, they would dance... naked.
                  http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                  The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

MMMM I would like to see that scene......... Makes you wonder why the Odyssey isn't regularly stocked with alcohol.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                      Plus, I dont believe the Ori ships have non-ring beaming, so it wouldn;t work, and they would sit there until Adria forces the Oddessey to beam her over and them they would drink techila. And then, they would dance... naked.
                      LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X