Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGC's Shiny New Toy (Spoilers Good to be King, 813)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGC's Shiny New Toy (Spoilers Good to be King, 813)

I dont know were i read it but i think that sg1 finds a puddle jumper' of course they wont call it the same thing as Sheperd does.

Can we say spoilers?

Dude, no spoilers in thread titles. Use spoiler warnings and the spoiler tag. Trust me, I'm being far more lenient than Maat and her crew. Maat, don't punch me. Please.
    Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan
      Can we say spoilers?

Dude, no spoilers in thread titles. Use spoiler warnings and the spoiler tag. Trust me, I'm being far more lenient than Maat and her crew. Maat, don't punch me. Please.
      Just build an Anti-Maat shield out of melted AOL CDs. It's what I did, and I've never been more Maat-Free in my life.
      sigpic

Comment

As it has been said you really have to read the rules regarding spoiler space.

1. No spoilers in the topic and spoiler warning for season/episode
        2. Spoiler space/tag WITH warning reg. episode you're spoilning
        3. Read no. 1-2 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
          Just build an Anti-Maat shield out of melted AOL CDs. It's what I did, and I've never been more Maat-Free in my life.
          That's what I did. I used some some Ashlee Simpson CD I had laying around too.

Comment

It might be wise to go back and edit the title/subject line of your post so that it doesn't contain any spoilers for season 8. Not everyone reads the spoilers because a lot of people don't want to know what's going to happen.

If there's a specific ep whhere this is going to happen, how about "SGC gets a ship (SPOILERS for Ep Title Here). That not on;ly doesn't ruin things right in the subject line (where people can't avoid it) but it give sufficient warning to people as well as being at least vaguely descriptive to those who have read spoilers and/or might be interested.

Comment

I've given the thread a shiny new title. If anyone wants to tell me which ep this thread spoils, it'd be appreciated.

Madeleine

Comment

It's Good To Be King (813)
                Spoiler:
                with Maybourne as king

Comment

sorry it was my first thread i wont do it agian

Comment

Heh we've all made mistakes.

I guess SG1 will lose the Puddle Jumper in the end, which sucks. I think they should keep it and be able to adapt some systems to a limited. Gravitic based missiles for example.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      Heh we've all made mistakes.

I guess SG1 will lose the Puddle Jumper in the end, which sucks. I think they should keep it and be able to adapt some systems to a limited. Gravitic based missiles for example.
                      Or, just make a new X-304
                      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Yes but that rases the question: What kind of vessel should the X-304 be? We have a mother ship, we have our fighter/interceptor. We don't need transport vessels with the number of soliders we have.

Na, improving the tech we've got is prio no.1 atm IMO. When we get energy weapons, gravitational missiles and engines THEN we can start planning other vessels.

Hovertanks small enough to go through the gate outfitted with Kull-armor, Missile frigate with many small energy weapons as a support vessel. Oh right... I'm writing an essay about this, gonna have to continue on that...

Comment

Spoilers.

What happened to that thing that Teal'c and Hammond flew through the gate in that episode where Hathor bit the dust?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                            Yes but that rases the question: What kind of vessel should the X-304 be? We have a mother ship, we have our fighter/interceptor. We don't need transport vessels with the number of soliders we have.

Na, improving the tech we've got is prio no.1 atm IMO. When we get energy weapons, gravitational missiles and engines THEN we can start planning other vessels.

Hovertanks small enough to go through the gate outfitted with Kull-armor, Missile frigate with many small energy weapons as a support vessel. Oh right... I'm writing an essay about this, gonna have to continue on that...
                            It should be the copy of PJ. Same like F-302 to Death Glider

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
                              Spoilers.

What happened to that thing that Teal'c and Hammond flew through the gate in that episode where Hathor bit the dust?
                              Well, that glider belongs to Brytac, so its his thing what to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X