• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want Jack back for the finale?

Yes, I want Jack back!

or

No, there's no need for him to come back

This almost seems like a silly question but do you want Jack to be in the finale episode(s)? Of course, I want Jack back because I think it's only fitting to end with Jack there as well.
    Yes
    84.94%
    No
    8.37%
    Don't Care
    6.69%
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Originally posted by Descent
    Yes, I want Jack back!

or

No, there's no need for him to come back

This almost seems like a silly question but do you want Jack to be in the finale episode(s)? Of course, I want Jack back because I think it's only fitting to end with Jack there as well.
    My answer is in the form of a question. Why would you even bother to ask that question?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      My answer is in the form of a question. Why would you even bother to ask that question?
      Because it would be interesting to hear people who DON'T want him back and their reasons.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Jack is a god damn must have for the finale. He was the leader of SGCs very first god damn mission. Jack is a god damn must have

Jack better mother ****ing come back for the finale you know just in case

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
          ^ What he said

Yes, Jack, should come back. They should have Jack back, Hammond back, and Jonas back. Maybe also have some famous actor their too. Like...Samuel Jackson! He could be on the Odessy as its getting boarded:

"I am tired of these mother****ing Ori on this mother****ing ship!!!!".

Lol, jk. Seriously though, all characters who were part of the main cast should come back.

Comment

Yes, of course, but NOT at the expense of any of the new characters

Comment

If the finale is a two-hour, I want to see Jack back front and center. If the finale is a one-hour, then I'd like to see him in a role similar to General Hammond in "Lost City." The episode was about SG-1, but Hammond got a big role in that he commanded the Prometheus. We need to see Jack do something cool like that in the finale.

Comment

He absolutely must come back!

Comment

I would like Jack to come back, he was such, and still is, an important character in the Stargate universe...I also want Thor in the finale.

Comment

...he should.
                    Spoiler:

"When there is life, there is despair"

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                      I would like Jack to come back, he was such, and still is, an important character in the Stargate universe...I also want Thor in the finale.
                      YES! We have to see Thor before it ends!

Comment

Definately, but only if he's the "Real" Jack, not "I dont really want to be here" Jack
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          Definately, but only if he's the "Real" Jack, not "I dont really want to be here" Jack
                          Yeah, if he's in, he's in all the way. Not just his normal season 9 & 10 quick line and run.
                          Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

RDA's role in "Avalon, Part 1" and "Origin" were cameos, and "200" was a comedy clip show with the real O'Neill making a cameo like his last two episodes.

Oddly, he's guest starred on Atlantis for three episodes so far with a fourth airing in March. In "Rising," "The Real World," and "The Return, Part 1," RDA had a lot of screen time and generally looked like he was really into the role. Granted, "Rising" was filmed durring Season 8, so I guess we won't count that episode, but still... It's frustrating to see O'Neill front and center on Atlantis while only making cameos on SG-1.

Comment

Not really.
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                              X