Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Alex Rubit (minor spoilers for Seasons One and Two)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Alex Rubit (minor spoilers for Seasons One and Two)

Since this is not really a question about Horizon, I though I'd put it here.
    Currently for a school project I am writing a character development guide for a book that I am writing. My question is this, since you are also a writer can I perhaps interview you?

Originally posted by Col.Foley
    Since this is not really a question about Horizon, I though I'd put it here.
    Currently for a school project I am writing a character development guide for a book that I am writing. My question is this, since you are also a writer can I perhaps interview you?
    Sure. That wouldn't be a problem. And, in fact, I'm honored that you'd be interested in interviewing me for this book.

Just let me know when and how you'd like to do the interview.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Thanks.
      I do have a few ideas for this. One of them, is a phone interview. The other one is a chat through say yahoo, or something along those lines. The last idea is to actually do the interview in this thread. My thought would be that I would ask a question, then every five minutes or so reload the page to see what you responded to the post, then I would post my next question.
      The time frame for me is really more concreate, with my school schedule it will proabably have to be next Saturday, as far as time is concerned it would have to be early morning like around nine o'clock AM. Or in the afternoon, say around three o'clock.
      As far as that goes what ever works best for you but it needs to be on a saturday, preferably next saturday.
      One question though, how many questions would work for you, I don't want to say aske you fifty questions and bog you down.
      Thanks again, Alan Prefontaine

Comment

There wouldn't be a problem with doing it in this thread. In that case, of course, it would be available right away to everyone who reads it; so it depends whether or not you'd like to do it that way. It could be interesting, and, I guess, kind of unique.

Next Saturday I'll be working, unfortunately. But I'm off the Saturday after that. If that's too late for you, we might be able to find another day to make it work.

Comment

As far as the day is concerned I'll have to ask my supervisor if that is alright, proabably though.
          As for the thread idea, I have no problem with other people reading it, In fact it might give them a few ideas of their own. And you are right on the uniqueness. So let us do it on the thread then. One more thing, as for the time, when we do get around to doing the interview, especially on a weekend, three o'clock would be better. That way I can be fully awake.
          Last edited by Col.Foley; 01 October 2006, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Sure, that sounds good. I have no objections to being fully awake when doing this.

Just in case, if Saturday in a week is too late, make sure to let me know. Perhaps we can find another time to do it then, maybe at some time during the evening next Saturday.

Comment

Sure. Around what time next Saturday evening?

Comment

The earliest would be at 9pm central time.

I really meant if the Saturday after that is too late, though. I'll definitely be less exhausted and more awake if I'm off, rather than having just gotten home after a long day.

But if Saturday in a week really doesn't work, anything after 9pm next Saturday would be fine. So just let me know which time is better.

Comment

That would praobably be too late for me too, so then either we find another day . The better option would be to do it Saturday in a week.

Comment

Yeah, I won't be home any earlier unfortunately. I will be off the Tuesday after that, though. So I'd be available all day. But Saturday in a week would definitely work.

Whatever works for you should be fine.

Comment

Just talked to my supervisor today. She said it would be all right if I did do the interview with you on October 14, which is the Saturday after this next upcomming one.
                      Lets do it.

Comment

Okay, that sounds great. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Just one last thing that I have to bring up. The time. For me that will be three PM Mountain time, just to cross my Ts buisness. Any way if that gives you any problems let me know. If not, then just say, yey. Or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley
                            Just one last thing that I have to bring up. The time. For me that will be three PM Mountain time, just to cross my Ts buisness. Any way if that gives you any problems let me know. If not, then just say, yey. Or something along those lines.
                            Yey!

Comment

Just one last reminder and final check. Tommorow three PM Mountain time. I'm looking foward to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X