• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus, Part 1 (303)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    EXODUS, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303

Sharon is sent from Galactica to coordinate the escape from New Caprica, and must infiltrate Cylon headquarters to recover the fleet's launch keys. Saul Tigh learns disturbing news about his wife.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:48 PM.

Good. Not great...but good, great will be next week.
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
      Good. Not great...but good, great will be next week.
      Agreed.

And am I the only one that thinks the storyline is being rushed? We fast forward a year, then another four months, then it's just "boom, time to leave". Even the Kopal storyline took longer and that was only a few people.

Comment

well nice to see this is finally open. {Mod Snip}

but this ep did seem rushed this skipping ahead in time is getting out of hand
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 13 October 2006, 11:13 PM. Reason: take the personal stuff to PM if you have an issue

Comment

So in no particular order my thoughts...

* This is the first time I've found Tyrol/Cally all that interesting to watch, it was so sweet and I'm so glad that he was able to save her.

* My worship for Laura Roslin continues now with the added dimention that I don't want to play football against that woman. Did you see how hard she tackled Zarek? I'm kind of glad that they let her be the one to save him instead of him to save her. Continues the gender reversing trends in the series.

* I liked knowing that the Galactica marines are competent enough not to be ambushed without having some idea it was coming.

* Lee's still whinny but I liked the scene with Dee and Helo. I'm starting to have hopes that I will like that character again. Unrelated, but please someone cut Helo's hair.

* Adama's Saint Crispan's Day speech gave me mixed feelings. It either was too much Henry V, or too little. I wonder if it was cut for time.

* I could still do without Bizarro-Starbuck-World, though I might find Three's freaky delusions of faith interesting to watch. Certainly more than watching Caprica and Baltar. Err, that was painful, but I suppose nessecary. Please someone give Baltar a shower.

Comment

What happened th last ep. where jammer helped Cally escape? this ep. she just made a run for it on her own.
            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Soo! It appears to be somewhat determined! Pegasus is unlikely to be destroyed atleast in the next several episodes as it's being sent to safeguard what's left of the Civilian Fleet!

Comment

Originally posted by Selin Peers View Post
                Soo! It appears to be somewhat determined! Pegasus is unlikely to be destroyed atleast in the next several episodes as it's being sent to safeguard what's left of the Civilian Fleet!

It'll jump back to help Galactica. Lee ain't gonna leave Admiral Adama to fight FIVE basestars on his own.

Comment

What happened th last ep. where jammer helped Cally escape? this ep. she just made a run for it on her own.
                  Jammer helped her go and then she made a run for ir. Whats the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                    Jammer helped her go and then she made a run for ir. Whats the problem?

Looked like she made a run for it from the trucks on her own, like Jammer never released her.

Comment

Did I hear Helo right? Did he tell Dee to "take care of our son"?

Also the Cally thing: As soon as i saw that, my immediate thought was "She's a cylon", but it might have been just the angle of the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Backlash View Post
                        I heard that also! Hmmm...interesting plot twist....I think.

Comment

"Take care of his son" refering to Adama's pitiful poor excuse for a son Lee "Where are the HoHo's?" adama.

Comment

Also the Cally thing: As soon as i saw that, my immediate thought was "She's a cylon", but it might have been just the angle of the camera.

I didn't here that, but I did think it seemed that they had a thing during the year we jumped.

Comment

Looked like she made a run for it from the trucks on her own, like Jammer never released her.
                              Yeah, when Tyrol spied her from afar, it did look as though she made a run for it on her own without Jammer's intervention.

Also, she didn't manage to fall down the ravine as seen in the last scene of last weeks episode. Shoddy editing, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X