• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage (607)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SIX
    RAGE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 607

An experimental drug gives Oliver Queen extraordinary healing abilities, but also leave him with uncontrollable rage -- putting those close to him in danger.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:59 PM.

A so-so episode. It's interesting that Lana is Pregnant, it will be interesting what the writers to with, can't wait.

I really hope next weeks episode is the last for a few weeks, because I really would like to watch My Name is Earl and The Office live for once, instead of taping it. Thankfully, at the end of the Nov, I'll be taping Smallville, and watching NBC live (because Scrubs will be back early from Hiatus on the 30th, and I really want to watch it, from Earl straight to 30 Rock).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
      A so-so episode. It's interesting that Lana is Pregnant, it will be interesting what the writers to with, can't wait.

I really hope next weeks episode is the last for a few weeks, because I really would like to watch My Name is Earl and The Office live for once, instead of taping it. Thankfully, at the end of the Nov, I'll be taping Smallville, and watching NBC live (because Scrubs will be back early from Hiatus on the 30th, and I really want to watch it, from Earl straight to 30 Rock).
      Man I was really hoping she had a brain tumor and was going to die, but no she's pregnant, *yawn*. Are you serious that Scrubs is back on November 30th? That makes me so happy, hopefully J.D.'s annoying girlfriend is pregnant by someone else.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I was having a bet with my sister wether she was pregnant which my sister though, or wether she had a tumor which I thought, I can't believe she is pregnant!! Why the hell is she geting headaches and fainting!! I swear!!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
          I was having a bet with my sister wether she was pregnant which my sister though, or wether she had a tumor which I thought, I can't believe she is pregnant!! Why the hell is she geting headaches and fainting!! I swear!!
          According to my GF headaches and fainting can happen when someone is pregnant, and T.V. people use those symptoms a lot because they're just ambiguous enough that people might not be sure what's going on, oh how I wish it were a tumor. On another note, how about Lois this episode, there is nothing sexier than a woman in nothing but a white dress shirt.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

As someone who was just recently pregnant, I can confirm that dizziness, headaches, migraines, fainting and more can be symptoms of pregnancy.

I had all of the above at one point during each of my pregnancies, although this last one, the fainting was most problematic.
            Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
            Spoiler:
            "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
            "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
            "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
            "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
            "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Yeah that was an intersting episode, and i was kind of guessing that Lana would get Pregnant
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I'd be interested to know how many people thought Lana was pregnant and how many thought she had a brain tumor and what their sexes are. My guess is it'd be a 50/50 split across gender lines.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                  Are you serious that Scrubs is back on November 30th? That makes me so happy, hopefully J.D.'s annoying girlfriend is pregnant by someone else.
                  Oh yeah, and it came to me in a press release

DAMN IT, I WANT THOSE PROMO PICS FOR THE PREMIERE EPISODE, I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THOSE SMALL THUMBNAILS, STUPID MANDATORY FAX FORM LINE!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I`m disappointed with Season 6 - theres no real direction - and Green Arrow wasn`t a major league player so why is he getting so much airtime. The Lex / Lana subplot is just unbelievable considering their history and Lana putting the frighteners on anybody - I rolled on the floor laughing.

Lets wake up the writers again and get back on the plot before the ratings plummet.

It really is time Clark flew its season 6 already.

Doesnt Chloe scrub up well in the new credits - even with the Prince Charming hair flicks.
                    Gate Polisher Third Class

Comment

I'd be interested to know how many people thought Lana was pregnant and how many thought she had a brain tumor and what their sexes are. My guess is it'd be a 50/50 split across gender lines.
                      Eh, I knew she was pregnant as soon as she fainted or whatever happened (saw the ep about two weeks ago so details are fuzzy) to make her go to the doctor. Classic storyline ploy for women in her position....

Originally posted by Stargreat View Post
                      I`m disappointed with Season 6 - theres no real direction - and Green Arrow wasn`t a major league player so why is he getting so much airtime.
                      I like the Oliver/Green Arrow character. Course I'm not a Superman/comic book buff so these other characters' relevance in the comics has no effect on me while watching the show.

The Lex / Lana subplot is just unbelievable considering their history and Lana putting the frighteners on anybody - I rolled on the floor laughing.
                      lol. That was funny.

It really is time Clark flew its season 6 already.
                      Agreed. I think enough time has passed. Him having to run everywhere is getting old.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargreat View Post
                        and Green Arrow wasn`t a major league player so why is he getting so much airtime.
                        He used to be. You know, in the comics.

They're probably not adding in Bruce Wayne or Diana because those are the only 2 heroes capable of stealing Clark's spotlight.

Comment

I was rooting for the tumor, but at the same time realizing that if it was true, Lex would begins full scale meteor-rock-derived serum research and she'd be cured in the end (by the end of the show). That would have been boring. I vote that the next time Lana faces death, She loses...

As for the Green Arrow getting so much play time: Yea, it's a bit much. I liked the way TPTB dealt with Barry Allen, in and off the show in a "Flash." Hmm...that was bad....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Good ep. I really like the character of Queen/Arrow. It was good to see that he had a weakness becuase of the drug trying to be something/someone he wasnt.

Lana being pregnant is interesting too. Wonder how Lex will deal with this. Also how Clark will too...

I loved the scene at the end. One of the best/well writen/directed scenes from any season. Everyone one gathered around the table at the Kent house, and Clark taking over the job of doing the speech from his father was quite good. Everyone happy, laughing, sharing the food, while Clark watches, sort of alone, but not at the same time. And then compare this to the scene where Lex and Lana are eating. They are at opposite ends of a long table. Not laughing, being served. Great writing
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I agree this was the best episode and well written........... I loved the ending and the speech clark made was great and was kind sad for him as well. But over all it was one of many episodes that were great so far this season.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                              Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                              http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Working...
                              X