X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in the world is george Hammond, honeymoon pics

Thanks to Sesa, the honeymoon pics are now up

http://witwigh.sesaworuban.net/index.htm

they had a great time, not only in vancouver, but also driving up and down the coast, enjoying the scenery on Highway 1
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

So... what's the story behind this George Hammond in desert camo?

(Great pics by the way )

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

George just has a good wardrobe. he has desert cammies, woodland cammies, little bullet proof vests, little weapons.....all courtesy of a generic GI Joe type doll

Can't have a lemming running around nekkid now can we????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        George just has a good wardrobe. he has desert cammies, woodland cammies, little bullet proof vests, little weapons.....all courtesy of a generic GI Joe type doll

Can't have a lemming running around nekkid now can we????
        Major LOL, that cracked me up for ages!
        "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
        http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

I didn't mean the clothing in particular... but I didn't want to have to point out that that isn't the real George Hammond Did Don S. Davis give you the cute little guy or did he simply pose with the picture?

Comment

aah, the whole story.

ok, way back when, it was said that all shippers were 'mindless lemmings, following each other off a cliff'

well, one of my friends found pellet the hamster, dubbed him a lemming and gave him to another one of my friends. it soon grew into a 'everyone gets one' thing.

all our lemmings are named after characters/actors on teh show. since all the 'good' names were taken, i named him Hammond, hammy for short.

when i got autos, i got don davis to sign him, then the next year, i got my pic taken with don and hammy, explained it to him. don went to the photographer, said he wante a pic with him and his 'son'....so there's the big pic

Hammy is my mascot and goes on vacations and trips with me.....and to gatecon, which he's been to 3 times now

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Skydiver and Sesa.
              I love Hammy.He's a very seasoned little Gater,and I wish him and his new wife every success. They make a very cute couple .
              I adore the "Honeymoon" pics and the captions .
              Don Davis obviously loves him too.Well,hard not to really !
              Thanks for sharing the full story,Skydiver.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Excellent story indeed. It sounds like a lot of fun and I'm glad that Hammy has turned into something more than just a Lemming

Comment

Working...
                X