Season Three Release Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Three Release Schedule

The official release dates for October, November and December have arrived.

http://www.stargatehorizon.com/news.php

And are those two previously unknown episode titles I spotted there?
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Hm, I like it! One sounds memory-based, the other, a friendly jaunt through the old orifice that ultimately leads to something bad.

Comment

I can hardly wait for season three to air, bring it on.

Comment

If you've recently seen the Stargate: Universe Episode Guide, you already know that there has been a recent change in episode order and release dates.

"A Pleasant Little Trip" will now be slotted as 3.08, with the same air date "Recall" had in that slot. A previously unrevealed episode entitled "Death's Chariot" will take 3.09 on the same release date. "Recall" has been moved back to 3.10.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

It's almost here. What happens to Horizon-1? Will the galaxy be able to fend off such a massive Enoly onslaught...

Find out next Thursday!
          "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
          ==============================================================
          Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
          Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Note a few minor scheduling rearrangments later on.

3.08 will now be "A Pleasant Little Trip," if my mind serves me well, while 3.09 will be the mysterious "Death's Chariot."

Indeed, things are only a week away. A search for a prophetic artifact, a struggle to survive in times of war, and much more is on its way.
            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
            Stargate Destiny, Fan
            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Actually, that's not quite up to date either. Things change around on a regular basis here.

3.09 will be that Sivea/Bay'lar episode, which will give us a first look at those other aliens, we've heard about on and off ever since Season One. Everyone's free to speculate, of course.

3.10 may very well also feature those aliens, who make their first appearance in 3.09.

Comment

Now it makes sense, you have created a situation where we feel this aliens presense. That we can see them moving, see their hand. Like Shoadows on the wall, hint, hint. Then they are going to come out of the shadows and hit us over the head, hard I imagine. I look forward to being wrong, or right, as long as you write well.

Comment

here's a question for ya will we "See" some new uniforms for Horizon you know like Atlantis they are now sporting the black BDU's like SG-1 does now in days. i mean i think they would look cool. also in The Search both parts will we see something that we may have seen on SG-1 Season 9?

Comment

Just for future questions, it might be best to post them in the Ask The Horizon Team thread. That way you can be sure they won't be missed. Also, we've been hoping for a while to get that thread to be a bit more active again.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    here's a question for ya will we "See" some new uniforms for Horizon you know like Atlantis they are now sporting the black BDU's like SG-1 does now in days. i mean i think they would look cool.
                    For now, the Season Three uniforms are the ones posted in the "Something Visual..." thread here on the forum. But it's, of course, very possible that they'll continue to change and/or evolve as the series goes on.

also in The Search both parts will we see something that we may have seen on SG-1 Season 9?
                    In "The Search, Parts One and Two" we'll be seeing something, someone, and something else that we've seen several times on SG-1 over the years.

Want more cryptic but insightful hints? Feel free to post more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      Now it makes sense, you have created a situation where we feel this aliens presense. That we can see them moving, see their hand. Like Shoadows on the wall, hint, hint. Then they are going to come out of the shadows and hit us over the head, hard I imagine. I look forward to being wrong, or right, as long as you write well.
                      Hmm. The question remains... who might these aliens be?

They were first mentioned in "Power Play." Not as enemies, but that's the first time someone mentioned their name.

Comment

Working...
                      X