Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the heck are the Majestic Studios figures?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck are the Majestic Studios figures?

I thought they were coming out in August (that having been pushed back from July). I know there was that limited edition BD Cylon Centurion, but where are the standard ones and Lee? There's not even a picture of Lee yet so how the heck should I know if I really wanna preorder it for that amount of money?

They have been delayed until mid-Oct. Pre-ordering is advisable as it guarantees (??) purchase. Your credit card will not be debited until the item is shipped.
    Check Monsters in Motion as they have a revised shipping date.

Comment

Toy releases are notoriously late. You never see a toy hit the shelves on it's release date. It's best to just add on another couple months to any release date you see for a specific item.
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by terrestrial_man View Post
        They have been delayed until mid-Oct. Pre-ordering is advisable as it guarantees (??) purchase. Your credit card will not be debited until the item is shipped.
        Check Monsters in Motion as they have a revised shipping date.
        Just got an email from Monsters in motion during the past week that the Cylon will be released in November. Also
        the price has been changed from $39.99 USD to $74.99 USD but after being released it will be priced at $99.99 USD.

Comment

Working...
        X