X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c's 2nd name????

Anyone wanna guess wot his 2nd name is?

Teal'c Judge?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

I doubt if he has one.

Many ancient peoples (as in, early- and pre-Egypt) had no concept of a surname. In the unlikely case that those humans who were abducted, taken to Dakara, and made into Jaffa did have surnames, they were more than likely lost. There is historical precedent for this as well. Many people who were held as slaves throughout the history of the world had no surname. With emancipation, particularly in the case of America, slaves often took the surname of their former master.

But somehow I doubt Teal'c would take too well to the name "Teal'c Apophis".
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Teal'c of the Savanah Plains?
      Teal'c of Chulak?

Honestly: Don't think its ever been said O_o

BUT, I'm surprised he hasnt shed his old name and become Teal'c Skywalker :O Maybe he renamed himself. :O Darth Sholva
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

It's Goldstein, Teal'c is Jewish.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
          It's Goldstein, Teal'c is Jewish.
          IMO, Teal'c should not have a last name or maybe ....what's wrong with Teal'c the Great!
          sigpic

Comment

I think Blitz is right. It's "of".

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
              Anyone wanna guess wot his 2nd name is?

Teal'c Judge?
              Murray ....(point of no return)
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                I think Blitz is right. It's "of".
                Thankyou Thankyou *bows*

Still think its Darth Sholva tho
                Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Teal'c's full name is Murry Teal'c, duh!

I'm kidding. I love how Teal'c adompted that as his Earth name!

Comment

I thought Teal'c was an aka Murry. I can see it now, Teal'c Mortimer Murry.
                    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                      I thought Teal'c was an aka Murry. I can see it now, Teal'c Mortimer Murry.
                      You know...thats scarier than Darth Sholva, i like it

JAFFA (runs into temple): Lord Ba'al! Lord Ba'al! Were under attack! We must escape!
                      Ba'al: You dare enter this temple in this manner! Who would dare attack THIS temple *glows eyes*
                      JAFFA: But my lord, its Teal'c Mortimer Murry...*collective gasp*
                      *LONG PAUSE*
                      Ba'al: Awww ****! *street punk manner* To the escape ship!
                      Blitz

Comment

According to Teal'c himself-in Prodigy, when he's talking to Jennifer Hailey, I think- "I have no other name".

I like "Teal'c of Chulak", or "Teal'c of the Tauri" myself.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

teal'c's surname is "Indeed"

he just speaks in third person alot

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                          to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                          its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Nah Teal C is just his rapper name, its an abbreviation of Thomas Ethan Andrew Lionel Chatsworth.

Comment

Working...
                            X