This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria's True Origins

I want know if Adria is an Ori that decided to be reborn or if she was a new soul who was her Ori father?

She's a human enhanced with Ori powers, like a Prior, but with more knowldege and power.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Then there had to be a father.

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981
        Then there had to be a father.
        Why?

Comment

Then that would seem to say that if there was no father the ori really did create there original followers with there powers and should be worshiped as their gods. But what I believed is that after the ori ascended any of them that were not ascended were returned to a pretechnilogical state and were then told as well as all of there descendants that the ori had created them.

Comment

She's a human form Ori, not a specific Ori reborn in a body, but rather an amalgamation of them all, sort of the collective in one, or at least as much of the collective as fits.

Comment

Daniel called Adria "an Ori in the body of a child" to justify his willingness to kill her if needs be rather than a statement of her origin.

He's made similar statements before.
              This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981
                Then that would seem to say that if there was no father the ori really did create there original followers with there powers and should be worshiped as their gods. But what I believed is that after the ori ascended any of them that were not ascended were returned to a pretechnilogical state and were then told as well as all of there descendants that the ori had created them.
                I think the Ori did create them, we know that the Ancients could create life...

Comment

I think the Ori created them, but unlike the Ancient's I don't think they used technology to do it. And, Adria is a human Ori, they created her.

Comment

She's like the Harcesis, except that she doesn't have all the knowledge of the Ori.

Comment

I just think of Adria's conception similar to Anakin Skywalker's conception. Basically, Anakin was willed into existence by Palpatine. I assume this is how Adria came to be. The Ori just ...made it happen. They can do that, you know. They're gods. Gods have fancy powers.

Comment

Originally posted by markaudette
                        They're gods. Gods have fancy powers.
                        Well, no, they're not... thats the whole point!

Comment

They probably implanted Vala with some kind of DNA and whatever. And obviously, they've altered her somehow. But Adria is half-human because she supposedly looks like her mother.

Comment

she's basically the closest thing to a living Ori.
                            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                            X