This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Role Playing Game!

We are looking for the best of the best to join a new Stargate Role Playing Game (RPG).
    Positions are open on SG Teams, SCG Personnel, Tauri, Tok'ra, Asgard, Jaffa and Goa'uld.
    The more people join in, the more fun it will be!
    Interaction is forum based and although active participation is encouraged, the game will not be so demanding as to take up all your time (I know this is one of the reasons many do not join these games).
    So please, if you're at all interested, take a look, register on the site and introduce your character to the Stargate universe!

http://lizzie88.proboards33.com/index.cgi
    SAVE THE EARTH!!!
    It's the only planet with chocolate.

Well, ok. How about I'm Walter (Chevron Guy)

Comment

Originally posted by joebags
      Well, ok. How about I'm Walter (Chevron Guy)
      While I admire the fact that you're a Chevron Guy fan, I think they're looking for original characters ...

By the way...have you checked out the Chevron Guy Appreciation Thread yet? It's great!

I is already in an SG rp, and so many Trek rps that I'm afraid I can't join more Sorry! But I love the Rps that take all your time heh. It's the reason I decided to be the boss of the USS Discovery, in Obsidian Fleet.

Good luck recruiting...
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I am trying to setup a roleplaying section here and I was wondering if you would support the idea or if you would like to have a better forums home, Mollie?

I have a simming community and its a Invision Power Board. All forum needs you need I'll supply, and better thread manipulation can be done.
        Last edited by Proxy; 28 May 2005, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm also trying with proxy to start an rp section, but I'd love to join your site, Colonel Sharp reporting for duty

[EDITED LATER:]

Yeah, I joined but the last post was in Feb. so never mind
          Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 28 May 2005, 06:28 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I wannna be tok'ra. I just love the tok'ra >> Wishes they really exsisted<<

Comment

We have started the the Stargate RP at the address that is in my signature.

Comment

Working...
              X