Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the Wraith can feed off each other?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think the Wraith can feed off each other?

If there were a shortage of "food" do you think they would feed off each other?

Nice drawing!! That is a good question? Does it have to be human life that they feed on? What is it about human life that extends Wraith life? Would it work, I dunno. I'd like to see one try!!

Comment

i wouldn't think so.

Poisioning The Well Spoilers
      Spoiler:
      Sheppard said during that episode that "i tried feeding it all kinds of live stuff but there is only 1 item on his menu". now if the wraith can only feed of humans then i seriously doubt a wraith could feed on another wraith.

even if they could i doubt they would. feeding of each other would eventually lead them wiping themselves out

sigpic

Comment

I wont take credit for another.....My question,someone else's artwork!

Comment

No way! That would be like me taking a dump and telling you that there was a meal there! Once "consumed," the energy is used. (Hope that wasn't too graphic.)

" ...Too much?" Hayes, Lost City...after speaking to Anubis.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

spoiler for poisoning the well
            +
            +
            +
            ++
            +
            +
            +
            ++
            +
            +
            +
            +
            i dont think so, because in the recent episode they said that the wraith inject some kind of substance into their victim to prepare the victim's body to be life drained. since the wraith's body works differently (ep 1) i dont believe that the procedure would work
            You deepfry it - i eat it

Comment

I think they might practise cannibalistic ways.

There is a entry in the Curator of the Feeding grounds journal, where the Curator mentions that 24 of their number have not risen from the sleep or were killed by the trespassing humans. It also mentions that thoughthey have dead they energy flow through us all and that they give them strength. Perhaps they eat the dead. Even when a creature dies it still has a portion of life in it for a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
                I think they might practise cannibalistic ways.

There is a entry in the Curator of the Feeding grounds journal, where the Curator mentions that 24 of their number have not risen from the sleep or were killed by the trespassing humans. It also mentions that thoughthey have dead they energy flow through us all and that they give them strength. Perhaps they eat the dead. Even when a creature dies it still has a portion of life in it for a short time.
                forgive my n00bness but what is "the Curator of the Feeding grounds journal"

Comment

What about when humans were not in there galaxy?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                    What about when humans were not in there galaxy?
                    They slept... for a very very very very long time, till the Ancients obviously mistakenly woke them up to say "Hi, we are the Ancient, how do you do? AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Comment

Originally posted by AsgardCarnage
                      forgive my n00bness but what is "the Curator of the Feeding grounds journal"
                      They are something that scifi channel are doing to support the series. You can find them on the Scifi Atlantis site under the Alien section.

Comment

they couldent be born without food, so how did they exist to even sleep?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Obviously they were different before human feeding started. They were probably semi-xenomorphoic and absorbed some of the host coding, then the ancients gave them a habitable, palitable, delicacy called humans. They absorbed and became what we see now as the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            No way! That would be like me taking a dump and telling you that there was a meal there! Once "consumed," the energy is used. (Hope that wasn't too graphic.)

" ...Too much?" Hayes, Lost City...after speaking to Anubis.
                            LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              they couldent be born without food, so how did they exist to even sleep?
                              "In the beginning....created the heavens. and the earth."

See Genesis or creation theory of your choice and apply it to all the heavens; not just our little corner of the universe.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X