This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford.

Do you like Ford better in this Season 1 or Season 2?
    Last edited by Hallnavy; 23 September 2006, 07:46 PM.

for sg1. whats this doing in the atlantis season 1 forum? and plz dont move it to the season 10 thread your gonna get criticized like there is no tomorow
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
      for sg1. whats this doing in the atlantis season 1 forum? and plz dont move it to the season 10 thread your gonna get criticized like there is no tomorow
      To tell you the truth I did not mean to so I made up a thread that would go in season 1 of Atlantis. Sorry .

Comment

what the... sorry i responded to another thread but my responce came up on this one.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Season 1. I didn't like that whut happened to him in Season 2, but he's really not bad, he's just gone crazy due to the Wraith enzyme. If they can get it out of his system without killing him, he should return to the old Ford, granded a lot tougher due to his experiences being on his own. If they bring him back for a few more episodes, I hope they don't kill him off. However, that's probably whut will happen... dieing heroically while taking out a Wraith vessel or something. Alternatively, "The Hive" could be the last time we see him.

Comment

I liked him better in season one. He was much more funnier. Ford in season one was a person I coud relate to and look up to. In season two, it hurt whenever I saw him, cause he was on the enzyme and was crazy.
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

i agree he was much better in seasone 1
              sigpic

Comment

yeah u miss him naming planets and getting made fun of by zelanka and mckay but now hes on the wraith enzyme hes scary and a ppl think he is a bad guy

Comment

Season 2, he got interesting when he was super ford, season 1 ford was just some guy who happened to be on the team...

Comment

Definitely season 1 because now Ford has a creepy eye.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ford was MUCH better in season 1 before he ran off, its a real shame he left. i know there has been alot of online petitions about brining him back, is it still a no no? it would be great if he came back as a regular team member.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I never really liked Ford, even from the beginning. He kinda seemed to be a filler. But I liked him better in season 1. His season 2 episodes, I kinda just wanna avoid them. But still I watch them cause they're good for other characters.
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                          I never really liked Ford, even from the beginning. He kinda seemed to be a filler. But I liked him better in season 1. His season 2 episodes, I kinda just wanna avoid them. But still I watch them cause they're good for other characters.
                          yeah me too it disapointed me that he was an outsider. and not in on the action.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i personally liked him better in season 1 as you could relate to him better but he acted just as good in season 2

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower
                              i personally liked him better in season 1 as you could relate to him better but he acted just as good in season 2
                              Same, SuperFord just creeped me out.
                              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                              Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X