This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia: Stargate SG-1 News

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the Olympics, but I and probably every other Stargate fan in Australia, have been hanging in limbo, waiting just how long - if ever - it would take for Channel 7 to give us the rest of Stargate SG-1 Season 6. In the States, they're onto Season 8 for goodness sake!

Channel 7 left us last year with Nightwalkers #605. I've been lucky enough to have watched the rest of Season 6; a friend had bought the Region 1 DVDs on Amazon. ;P

We can all sign in relief, and if you haven't been lucky enough to watch the rest of Season 6, it looks like this time they'll see the season through. *cross fingers and touch wood*

Wednesday, September 1st
    Channel 7
    10.30 pm
    Abyss #606

Enjoy!
    In The Blue

You're only up to Nightwalkers? Channel 7 here in Brisbane finished with Space Race. As for when it's back on, I don't care since I'm getting the 350Mb from Bit Torrent.
    "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Isn't Space Race mid or towards the end of Season 7? Oh no, I would of remembered if they'd gotten that far. I'm almost positive that Melbourne only got as far as Nightwalkers. Which is disappointing. With BtVS and Angel we were only about a month behind the U.S. I guess some shows take priority.

Update: --

Read the Green Guide, looks like it might be a weekly slot at 10.30. But don't bank on it yet.

Wednesday
      10.30 p.m. Channel 7
      Abyss
      (Melbourne), Full Circle (Adelaide), Avengers 2.0 (Brisbane, Sydney, Perth)

Thursday
      10.30 p.m. Channel 7
      Shadow Play
      (Melbourne), Birthright (Perth) - I haven't had time to check the rest, but I'm guessing that they'll play in succession from the above.

It looks like Melbourne and Adelaide are the only ones really behind. This has to be the only time (aside from the Sydney 2000 Olympics) that I wish I was living in Sydney.
      Last edited by Kimmy; 25 August 2004, 08:23 PM.
      In The Blue

Comment

Working...
      X