This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To get past the obstacles the quest spoilers

Spoiler for who already has not seen this episode.
    They forgot that they have to speak the code or know the name of the guardian. To get rid of Adria? Lets look at the facts. She is wearing some kind of personal Ori defense sheild. She cannot be shot or burned (it may have no affect with the dragon I'm not sure), stabbed or choked. You cannot harm her directly. But look at where you are. She has no offensive weapons right now and your both standing over a seemingly bottomless pit and she is outnumbered 6 to 1. THROW HER IN DANIEL! I'm sure even though she is wearing that defense shield she would feel the impact or fall forever. Even if somehow she survived the fall she would not be able to climb back out or at least it would take her a very long time (Very Long I'm talking a week).
    Last edited by Origin1981; 22 September 2006, 07:29 PM.

This thread coule use some spoiler tags in the title for those who haven't seen it yet. Also, I think that is a pretty obvious choice, but they won't kill of Adria that easily.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Let's not forget, we still have Part 2 to wait for. Sad part is, that's a very long 6 months away.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

she probably has some sort of above average strength

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
          which is why I'm leaving to avoid spoilers cause we know how everyone is sooo good at using spoiler tags

this is the last season so want everything to be a surprise
          You mean leaving GW??? Really? If so, that's too bad.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

How did adria know so much about the sangraal any ways?

Comment

Originally posted by DrMongol
              This thread coule use some spoiler tags in the title for those who haven't seen it yet. Also, I think that is a pretty obvious choice, but they won't kill of Adria that easily.
              You can't kill shuch a hot bad guy so quickly! I don't think they forgot the code they just were taken offguard and didn't have much time react. I love Adria and want her around for awhile.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                I love Adria and want her around for awhile.
                I actually wouldn't mind her being around for a very long time *nudge nudge wink wink*
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I wanted Ba'al to get annoyed of Adria & just stat charging at her & she falls lol

Comment

That would be really good!!!

It worked on Dukat, for anyone who remembers DS9. I just don't want to lose Ba'al in the process.

Comment

All I'm saying is to get her out of the way for the moment is throw her in. Just let her survive the fall. Or they could tie her up and leave her inside the ori cancellation field.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                        I actually wouldn't mind her being around for a very long time *nudge nudge wink wink*
                        I'll definitely second that. Man was she hot or what in this one?? How can you hate a face like hers'?
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981
                          All I'm saying is to get her out of the way for the moment is throw her in. Just let her survive the fall. Or they could tie her up and leave her inside the ori cancellation field.
                          Even with this shield I doubt she'd survive a fall like that. Still I don't think she should be written off like that.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Assuming Ba'al is a motor mouth, I think Adria might help out in shielding the group from the Dragon's fire. Then Ba'al can open his mouth and speak the password.
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              Assuming Ba'al is a motor mouth, I think Adria might help out in shielding the group from the Dragon's fire. Then Ba'al can open his mouth and speak the password.
                              That is probable. Too bad we have to wait 6 months to find out for certain.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X