This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala's Dream spoilers

I bet one of the Ancients communicated the idea about the shared gate symbols from the 3 addresses to her in that dream. maybe like adria or merlin or morgan le fey or oma de sala

edit: yup adria
    Last edited by miju; 22 September 2006, 05:52 PM.

nah
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

um.. yeah, adria did it, what are you up about, Grey?
      Spoiler:
      Before you met me I was a fairy princess
      I caught frogs and called them prince
      And made myself a queen
      Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
      I slept in castles and fell in love
      Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
      To capture tinkerbell
      They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
      But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
      And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
      And anything I can to get by
      And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

yeah, that finishes it, Adria told SG-1 that she did it....{sigh}

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Adria said that she put it in Vala's head. What I don't get is, why didn't someone see that something was odd the moment Vala said she had the dream? Would they really expect someone to just have a dream about the location of Merlin's weapon, especially someone like Vala, who hardly knows anything about Merlin?
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Vala said the idea came to her in a dream. It's not like she said "Hey, an Ancient came to me in a dream...".

Lots of people have random revelations come to them in dreams. The question remains, however, how did Adria know where the weapon was located?

Has she been to Camelot?

Comment

Yes.
              Spoiler:
              She was already on Camelot when the team arrived, disgiused as the old librarian, who came to seek Sg-1's help after the Ori soldiers attacked the village. She admitted that, after she revealed herself, she was tired of waiting for them to figure it out, so she sent the dream to Vala.

Comment

wasn't merlin nor merlin that's what
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I would think they'd also be a little worried that Adria can influence people's dreams. They knew about the telekinesis, and I guess she can sort of read minds, but influencing people's thoughts is a whole different ball of wax. Could she implant ideas into just anyone? Could she lead them astray with plans they think they come up with but it's really her plan? Can she drive people nuts by giving them horrible nightmares all the time? Or is it only Vala she can influence....which would make her kind of a liability wouldn't it?
                  It seems to me they glossed over something pretty big there.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                    I would think they'd also be a little worried that Adria can influence people's dreams. They knew about the telekinesis, and I guess she can sort of read minds, but influencing people's thoughts is a whole different ball of wax. Could she implant ideas into just anyone? Could she lead them astray with plans they think they come up with but it's really her plan? Can she drive people nuts by giving them horrible nightmares all the time? Or is it only Vala she can influence....which would make her kind of a liability wouldn't it?
                    It seems to me they glossed over something pretty big there.
                    I too am worrie about that. Adria knew she would need help as she knew she couldn't grab the weapon by her self. I think the only person she could influence would be Vala as she has a biological connection to her. I think she gave her that dream to lure SG-1 there as she knew she would need help to get at the Sangral.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I found that beginning scene funny as Daniel himself already figured it out right before Vala had that dream

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                        I found that beginning scene funny as Daniel himself already figured it out right before Vala had that dream
                        That was the point and I too LMAO I loved that part.

Comment

Figured some of it out, yeah. But not that the gate address for the planet was made up of various symbols from the gate addresses of those other worlds.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            But not that the gate address for the planet was made up of various symbols from the gate addresses of those other worlds.
                            & he would have figured that out to had Vala not shown up look at how excited Daniel was lol

Comment

& he would have figured that out to had Vala not shown up look at how excited Daniel was lol
                              Vala: Is that a Zatnickatel in your pocket or are you happy to see me Daniel?
                              Daniel:

Comment

Working...
                              X