This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slash Fic

can someone give me a list of sites which have lots of slash stargate stories please.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Probably not what you wanted... but...

Pink Rabbit Consortium Subtext Zone has a tone of very nicely written, generally R rated, Janet/Sam stories. All have plots.

Comment

The one I've heard mentioned most often is:

http://www.area52hkh.net/
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

those are the two main archives. I think there might be another sam/janet one, but most of those are rather small

My suggestion, go to area 52 first since it's by far the biggest, then follow back some of the author's links or search for a links page and that should get you to some smaller slash archives or personal pages.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

There's one called Bunnyfic. Don't ask me why. I think it's all or mostly Jack/Daniel. I don't have a URL but if you google Stargate Bunnyfic...

Other than that, it might be worthwhile going to http://www.SG1-Awards.com where there are loads of categories in Slash, and you can work your way through the nominees or winners; and take a look at whatever archive those fics come from while you're at it.

Madeleine

Comment

what does slash mean?
            My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Slash refers to the / mark in a fan fiction story with a romantic pairing. Traditionally they refer to stories featuring two male characters who are otherwise thought of as heterosexual in canon, although the definition is expanded by some to include both lesbian relationship stories and heterosexual relationship stories.

More commonly "Slash" means a homosexual relationship story, and "Ship" means a heterosexual story. Hense the terms "Slasher" and "Shipper." In Stargate the most common Slash pairings are Jack/Daniel and Sam/Janet.
              Last edited by Major Fischer; 24 August 2004, 01:49 PM. Reason: Adding in

Comment

I knew I was afraid to ask....mutters to keep opinions to herself.
                My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
                  I knew I was afraid to ask....mutters to keep opinions to herself.
                  LOL

I didn't ask the first time i read one. I was thinking slasher...as in horror. bloody gory horror movies, like Friday the 13th.

you can imagine my surprise

slash goes all the way back to classic trek, Kirk/Spock

realisticlly, some fandoms try to do / for same sex and & for oppsoing sexes....but it gets hard to do the & since / is so much easier to hit on a keyboard
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda glad i didn't mention the big about it being "traditionally" written by heterosexual women... Slash is just one of those things that everyone is surprised about when they first ask

Comment

Oh, they have plots do they? there no fun

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
                      X