This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to make an anti cylon firewall???

here's my idea for creating an anti cylon firewall !!!!

use of more than one programming languages (c++, pascal, acessembler language (does anyone know what it is lol? and the dreaded visal basic !) to create a multi layred looping programe with literally hundreds of false directories containg false data

can anyone add to this ?

My computer beeps when I turn it on.
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

*snort*

Yeah, let's have Gaeta get right on that.
      Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Try multiple "hardware firewalls" (like routers) with software firewalls installed at each workstation. Add a few "honeypots" (properly walled off) for early warning, to trap unauthorized users, and to store/disseminate false information.

But it is possible to detect and enter a "hard wired" network if the wire shielding doesn't stop 100% of the EM radiation. That's why one would need multi-layered firewall protection. BSG does have networked systems but they are kept separate from each other so one system break-in, say engines, doesn't affect other networked systems. BSG's Technical and Scientific advisor Dr. Kevin Grazier explains it better:

http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/...p?Article=3228

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

You guys ever heard of women?
          Last edited by titans; 22 September 2006, 05:11 PM.
          Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

your all noobs... theres no real 100% or even a 99% safe firewall... olny 100% way keeping a hacker out is not to have a computer network (internet is a network). and even that ant 100% ant-hack... take your own computer (if you are useing Windows XP), if you reboot it (restart) and hold down the key "F8", "Boot in Safe mode" and u can get in... lol. so ya

Comment

Working...
            X