Promotional Pictures for Season 3 Episode 2: 'Further Instructions'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promotional Pictures for Season 3 Episode 2: 'Further Instructions'

Click here for Promotional Pictures of the 2nd Episode fo Season 3 Titled 'Further Instructions'.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Locke sitting in the (yet-to-be-built) Church, being approched by Charlie...

Hurley walking to the beach with Desmond! (Yay, he is alive!)

Claire & Charlie's relationship re-blossoming. Posssibly effected by the Discharge. With Aaron alongside.

Then Claire (& Charlie?) looking at something in the Distance (Possibly Hurley & Desmond returning?).

Locke building/cuttign soem material. Possibly a covering for the Church? although it seems to be quite low down for a Church...

Locke with Supplies... Church? Or Desmond's tent to be built?

Flashback Sequence, Locke in a Car with a friend giving a Kid Money?

Locke walking with a Friend at a farm/Campsite...

Locke with a Gun, aimed at something/someone?

Locke with Friend at a Outdoor Party/Fiest-thing?

Locke saying Grace as Party. Standing up though...

People at party talking to one-another, one guy standing up...

Focus on Face of Standing up Guy, could be important? (Looks slightly like Pickett?)

Locke's friend (With Geronimo Jackson T-Shirt! )

A Shirtless Locke holding a Notebook, talking to Charlie.

Holding up te piece of Paper, Looks like it says: I want a ?? Au???lle ?g???

Charlie arguing with locke outside Tent?

Locke holding up notebook with a weird, Lumpy face drawn on it?

Shirtless Locke crunching up More "Boone-Halucinogenic-Glue?"

Flashback Scene: A Sherrif talking to Locke in car.

Locke's Freind rainsoaked & wanting a lift; Hitch-Hiking.

Comment

Locke looks pissed. Desmond still looks like hell. Looks to be great.
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
        Locke's friend (With Geronimo Jackson T-Shirt! )
        Hee, that made my day.

And what's with all that stuff Locke's writing down? Can he not talk anymore, or something? Argh, what did happen in that hatch?!

Comment

Did anyone notice that the hitchhiker looked a lot like a younger version of Fenry?
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
            Did anyone notice that the hitchhiker looked a lot like a younger version of Fenry?

I can see where you're coming from, the Eyes & above look quite similar...

But, Pickett & The Checkered Shirt Guy Look the same, Imo... Only problem being that Pickett worked in the Army with Kevin Inman (thus knowing Sayid) & was in Locke's Anger Managment Class (with a beard)...

Lol, talk about Apophenia, eh? Comparing Actors Together! Only in Lost!
            Last edited by The Prophet; 22 September 2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Oh snap I can't wait till it comes back on

Comment

Charlie must have gone deaf.

Comment

Oh on close up it appears that the message Locke has written down is
                  'I need u 2 stand guard'

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                    Oh on close up it appears that the message Locke has written down is
                    'I need u 2 stand guard'
                    You must have better eyesight than me!

Stand guard of what though? Protecting the Church from Something, or Locke's Tent?

And From What? The Losties? The Others? The Monster? Mr Eko?...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                      You must have better eyesight than me!

Stand guard of what though? Protecting the Church from Something, or Locke's Tent?

And From What? The Losties? The Others? The Monster? Mr Eko?...
                      Actually, you just have to click on the picture for a larger version, where you can quite clearly see what he wrote.

It is confusing though, isn't it? I mean, for one thing, since when did Charlie and Locke become buddies again? Or maybe they didn't. Urgh, I demand season 3. Now.

Comment

Here is an Idea. What if the discharge causes charlie to have amnesia so that he forgets the events of season 2 or whatever and still thinks he is freinds with Locke ???
                        Last edited by Metarock Sam; 24 September 2006, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Oooh, didn't think of clicking....

The Discharge probably did soemthing, otherwise why would TPTB have him acting Strangely in LT,DA?...

Possibly Amnesia... Not for it, but possibly...

Charlie seems to be sensative to Dire situations, he was stumbling around in Pilot after the Crash, whilst Havoc was Wreaking Loose around him... Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                            Actually, you just have to click on the picture for a larger version, where you can quite clearly see what he wrote.

It is confusing though, isn't it? I mean, for one thing, since when did Charlie and Locke become buddies again? Or maybe they didn't. Urgh, I demand season 3. Now.
                            That doesn't make that bad of a wallpaper.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

It possible that locke did not want someone to know he ask charlie to guard what ever he want to be guarded. Also they need to work togeather, the main leaders have been kidnapped and so however much they hate each other they know they both have at lease try to work togeather and things togeahter and possible com upe with rescue plan.

They can leave the tearing each other thouts out for a another day.

Comment

Working...
                              X