This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible airing error

I'm sorry if such a thread has already been created, but I was on scifi.com and I noticed that they have "Home" listed as the next episode, but here they have "Underground" as the next episode...

Does anyone know which one is the correct one?
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

In a last minute switch SciFi is now airing UNDERGROUND before HOME.

Originally HOME was first then would come UNDERGROUND. Gateworld has corrected their listing of the show. SciFi has not. Also, SGA.com has not corrected this, along with the HIDE AND SEEK before 38 MINUTES.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Wonder why they changed them up.

Comment

Speculation... but perhaps they didn't want two 'earth based' episodes the same week.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          Speculation... but perhaps they didn't want two 'earth based' episodes the same week.
          Come to think of it, what is the Atlantis equivalent of an 'Earth based' episode, that is one where the story takes place in Atlantis rather then another planet? 'Base based'??
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
            Come to think of it, what is the Atlantis equivalent of an 'Earth based' episode, that is one where the story takes place in Atlantis rather then another planet? 'Base based'??
            Spoilers for Home:
            Spoiler:
            No, actually I meant earth earth. Even if they don't actually get to earth.

Comment

Yeah, I knew what you meant. That other thought just occurred to me.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yay! Scifi.com has corrected the error... We get's to see "Undeground"!

With Genii guess starrring Colm Meany... It rhymes if you say it
                sigpic
                In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Rumor has it TPTB are going for a career in HipHop

Comment

Working...
                  X